Open Libram LVIII: Everyday I'm Judging

Paladin
Prev 1 3 4 5 26 Next
It does seem like they changed something with faction mounts. A guildy logged in this afternoon and got the 150 achievement. After switching around between toons the total number of mounts I have available on Cayse went from 167 to 172, and my armory jumped up to 199.

Patch notes, Blizzard is good at them.
11/30/2012 07:07 PMPosted by Cayse
Patch notes, Blizzard is good at them.

Ain't that the truth.

So is Viscidus doable now without any special tricks such as frost oil and really fast weapons?
got bored of my other toons, time to actualy pay attention to ol' Sacra ^.^
You still need them. I had my 463 mace with elemental force, which froze him quite quickly but a 3.6 speed weapon does not generate enough swings to break him out. I ended up getting a 1.7 speed weapon and switching to it as soon as he froze and it was still very close with pretty good luck on divine purpose procs.
Well I guess the hotfixes didn't do anything at all then....
Wound up duoing Thorim and the rest of Ulduar. Vezax will be much tougher to solo now that we have a normal mana bar, I completely oomed on him. Yogg may also be near impossible with Sara pelting my sanity away.
11/30/2012 07:43 PMPosted by Cadenbrie
Well I guess the hotfixes didn't do anything at all then....

Before the hotfixes I couldn't break it with a 1.7 weapon. :D

C'Thun is also very easy now, but you take a lot of damage inside the stomach.
Yay, Holy Wrath scales with vengeance again.
Fifth time I've been in Tarn during a sand storm, fifth time I haven't seen any Silithid Hatchlings spawn.

What.

The.

Hell.

Blizzard.

11/30/2012 08:23 PMPosted by Kaitelynn
Yay, Holy Wrath scales with vengeance again.

Yayz.
/poke

Slow Libram is slow.

Well went through all the raids that drop pets, only had one drop for me. Mini Mindslayer who I have dubbed Creeper because the way he walks on all those little legs is creepy, but amusing.

Friend of mine was kind enough to give me an extra Corefire Imp they had, so I has two of the pets. Now I need to send my alts through the gauntlet.

Also they must have done something to Razorgore in those hotfixes, that or people really are just terribly bad. He was quite easy to solo.
Fixed Holy Wrath and a nerf to Fire Mages?

Christmas came early this year!

(Though possibly over-the-top nerf for PvE Mages).
12/01/2012 05:29 AMPosted by Bassm
(Though possibly over-the-top nerf for PvE Mages).

Wow, that is pretty huge seeming. My Fire Mage friend won't be happy.

Also we can now catch Tree Druids on fire, epics.
Ouch. And I had just started learning Fire, too. It was probably deserved, though; doesn't seem too steep to me, but I don't think my Mage even has Combustion yet so I'm really not one to say.
Mage forums are all a flutter. I can't say I blame them, I certainly haven't mathed it out (hah me doing math) but eyeballing it this seems like a pretty solid hitting nerf.

If it happened to Paladins I'd be all rabble.

Oh well, my Mage has always been Frost. <_<
Anyone know yet if Champs in ToC are soloable on 25? Or is that too much punishment, even at this point?
It is a solid nerf and they needed one. Combustion is a really good specific target for it, too, because pure single target they weren't worlds ahead. Cleave fights like stone guard? The gap between fire mages and combat rogues and every other spec in the game was ridiculous.

I'm going to try looking at ToC 25 today at some point.
i haven't done any pvp since 5.1 really, i should get back into it. i do still need weapons, after all!
While the nerf kind of sucks, (since we have a fire mage lol) they definitely needed one. Mage in my guild was doing 200K+ on a few fights.
12/01/2012 11:17 AMPosted by Martana
i haven't done any pvp since 5.1 really, i should get back into it. i do still need weapons, after all!

Make sure to gem resilience.

It's, quite honestly, a large survivability increase for a minimal damage loss.

I've been much less frustrated with PvP ever since I gemmed mainly resilience.