LOW POP REALM

General Discussion
Hello. I've been trying to work on a guild on a low pop realm wich is the lowest pop realm from us-wow, Warsong.

From what i've heard it's known that 2 free-mass transfers happened to brazilian 'realms' wich almost made the realm empty, or not, if you think that a max of 40 lvl 90s online is good on whole realm.

The point of this thread is to complain about the recent nerfs in the basic material farm.

Warsong was atractive not because of players/replaces to deal with but because we could just farm the stuff we dont have in the Auction House.

Right now, with the nerf, we just can not farm. The realm pop is so low that we get a new node of fool's cap in what ? an hour ? that is ridiculous.

We expect an improvement in the spawn or an improvement in the AH asap.

Ty.
12/02/2012 02:06 PMPosted by Enóchian
The point of this thread is to complain

The Blues in CS are not developers, nor liaisons to them. Additionally the developers do not read this forum for feedback,complaint, or suggestions. You want General.
If you want Blizzard to hear your concerns, complaints, comments and/or suggestions, you will have to post in the General Forums. There are no developers on this forum, nor are there SFAs (Support Forum Agents) that can pass on information to the dev team.
You are trying to reach the devs and people that handle these things. They do not come to the CS forums for feedback. You have a better chance of being heard in general.
12/02/2012 02:11 PMPosted by Enóchian
But i am a customer and i want support,

*sigh*

Customer Support doesn't mean "Gimme whatever I want!!!"

The CS forum is a player to player to direct people to the answers for their issues, or to provide insight to the proper venue to address their issues.

In this case :General.
12/02/2012 02:11 PMPosted by Enóchian
But i am a customer and i want support

And you'll get it. But you need to ask the right people. And those people don't hang out here. They hang out in General.

A couple of other things to note:

Make your post constructive and civil. Ranting and Raving will not get you anywhere. Post what you think is wrong, why you believe it's a problem, and a possible solution. Understand that just because you think it's a good idea, doesn't mean everyone else will. There will be people who disagree with you. Also, Blizzard is the final arbiter of the vision of the game. Just because you want it, doesn't mean that they have to give it to you. There could be reasons that aren't apparent to you or I that your idea might not work.
12/02/2012 02:06 PMPosted by Enóchian
wich almost made the realm empty, or not, if you think that a max of 40 lvl 90s online is good on whole realm.

Except that /who only shows a max of 40 online, no matter how many are currently logged on. That's a limitation of the system, and does not necessary represent a true count of how many are online.
TY for saying that Tindomerel. I was going to point that out myself. Just because it says 40 on /who does not mean there are only 40 online. It means you maxed out your /who function! There are likely lots more than 40.
Census says 94 players on Warsong. That can't be right.

My server says 700 something, and we're ridiculously underpopulated.
Warsong a low pop realm?! lol last time I was there, I was getting spammed with invites to Brazillian guilds, and I um, kinda left the realm, as it was nothing personal, but I wanted people that speak English.
12/02/2012 04:22 PMPosted by Mirasol
TY for saying that Tindomerel. I was going to point that out myself. Just because it says 40 on /who does not mean there are only 40 online. It means you maxed out your /who function! There are likely lots more than 40.

....It's 49
12/02/2012 04:09 PMPosted by Tindomerel
wich almost made the realm empty, or not, if you think that a max of 40 lvl 90s online is good on whole realm.

Except that /who only shows a max of 40 online, no matter how many are currently logged on. That's a limitation of the system, and does not necessary represent a true count of how many are online.

Again...49
I've said this before and I'll say it again:

It is certainly an issue that needs to be addressed in a fair and prompt manner. I'm not one to say Blizzard owes anyone anything, but it is their responsibility to see to it that the gaming experience is fairly similar across servers. I think it's very resonable for a subscriber to expect that any given server has sufficient population (sufficient, not equal), with reasonable population balance between alliance and horde. It's also very reasonable to expect that if you start playing on a certain server/faction, that that server/faction isn't going to have a population collapse.

Blizzard can't control player preferences and player culture. There are going to be servers where the population places different values on various game activities (such as world PvP, RBGs, raiding, etc). You're also going to have players that will prefer to play on lower pop servers (with a smaller, closer knit group of players). That said, there should be a system in place to make adjustments when population issues become "out of wack", without forcing players to pay for a transfer. Some variation in population is perfectly acceptable.

It's an MMORPG... They have game design down very well, but more can be done to make the quality of the multiplayer aspect of the game more reliable.
Exactly. Pick any site that has actual census info or any other kind of measure. Every one of them will show about 400 lvl 90 at all.

And from that list a few are alts from ppl who like to have around 5 lvl 90s.... right now Warsong is the lowest US pop realm.
Hello. I've been trying to work on a guild on a low pop realm wich is the lowest pop realm from us-wow, Warsong.

From what i've heard it's known that 2 free-mass transfers happened to brazilian 'realms' wich almost made the realm empty, or not, if you think that a max of 40 lvl 90s online is good on whole realm.

The point of this thread is to complain about the recent nerfs in the basic material farm.

Warsong was atractive not because of players/replaces to deal with but because we could just farm the stuff we dont have in the Auction House.

Right now, with the nerf, we just can not farm. The realm pop is so low that we get a new node of fool's cap in what ? an hour ? that is ridiculous.

We expect an improvement in the spawn or an improvement in the AH asap.

Ty.

Oh Lord, CRZ guilds are next I just KNOW IT.
It is hard to get replaces for a pve raid, pvp raid, AH is almost empty and right now we lost the basic materials.

Someone said to look into the big picture, believe me. We, from Warsong, are trying hard to find it. We already had a small realm but now its just pointless to play in here.

We aint newbies and we been here for long... but we are starving.
Bah... it is even worse now.

We used to call friends from other realms to help on Sha/Galleon but it seems that with the recent patches a player from any "BR zone selection screen" can not be xfered trough Real ID to US-Warsong....

Sad.

Any good news and/or attention to US-Warsong?