[H] <Crimson> 10/16 HM 25man LF Ranged

Oceanic Guild Recruitment
Crimson is by no means your standard, boring progression guild. Based in Australia, we raid almost half the hours of most 25man guilds and still take our server firsts and hold the #1 25man rank on Caelestrasz. That will always be our goal - competitive raid progression without the countless hours of head bashing demanded by less capable guilds.

If you prefer to have some sort of normal life during progression raiding, enjoy a friendly and fun atmosphere but also pride yourself on your in game prowess and dedication, then Crimson is exactly where you want to be.

Raid Times:
WED 7.30 - 10.30 pm
THURS: 7.30 - 11.30pm
SUN: 7.30-11.30pm
Total Hours: 11

All times are AEST

We also run an enjoyable ALT run on Sunday afternoons / and have occasional non obligatory extra monday ten man clears of any content we have left uncleared. If you're the social type and you live on the East-Coast of Australia, we also have semi-regular meet ups for drinks / ridiculous antics in Melbourne and Sydney.
Classes recruiting:
HIGH PRIORITY
-Ranged-
Ele Sham
Boomkin
Mage

LOW PRIORITY
Resto Sham
Warlock
DK
MW Monk
Disc Priest
Resto Druid
Feral
WW Monk
Enhance Sham
Warrior

Apply now and see website for recruitment needs @ http://www.wearecrimson.com

Contact any of our officers in game -
Taita, Konoko, Doovez, Frootz, Phose.

Contact our GM directly via real-id: taitaofcrimson@gmail.com
whapaw
tops
I sometimes say things that make no sense
^^
hmm looks promising, as I may not be able to raid US times with my current guild after xmas.
Will bookmark this now.

p.s. Always a fan of shenanigans
Cool hope to hear from you soon Elegies!!!!
!^^!
happy holidays
I ate too much chilli now im pooping fire
bump with a h wind lord kill
bump
<>
top 6/6h msv
Hi there,

Just a question before I apply, what is the minimum attendance? I am asking this as Wednesday isn't a good day for me.

Thanks!
Minimum attendance is 75%.
\^_^/
the fur on peaches makes my mouth tingle