The Dalaran Insurgency - FINAL BATTLE FRIDAY

Moon Guard
Prev 1 2 3 4 15 Next
Ill be there to cut off the ears of the Quel'dorei traitors who rather side with a frail faction then their own kin.

*Gives Rennali a wicked stare*

Tell that to us again after we invade Quel'thalas and Orgrimmar and depose your Warchief
Go ahead and depose the Warchief. I won't stop you.
Please that would be doing everyone a favor.

Also I would love to help Tendael! I am more on the medic side of things though.
Defending a city / week long event?

Order of the Beast is in, hands down.
Please that would be doing everyone a favor.

Also I would love to help Tendael! I am more on the medic side of things though.

That's absolutely great. We will need a lot of medics. This will be a bloody operation, after all.
Up
If I was in more of an.. rp-y mood, Id love to try my hand again. Sad to say working 12 hours a day drains my energy like nothing else. I wish you luck in your campaign, Friend.
12/05/2012 02:21 PMPosted by Mistreaver
depose your Warchief

Look, I don't want to be...you know...mean or anything...but...if you were to actually manage this, I think we might be able to swing a full tickertape parade in downtown Silvermoon City.

Now, I'm not saying that, you know, we want the Warchief dead, but if he happened to end up really dead, I think that there might be some rewards in it for you.

Okay? :D
A week long even seems like one hell of a time investment. I might show up sporadically to gank people.

The giant battle at the end will likely be a giant cluster!@#$, but I imagine the idea behind it will be cool enough to make it fun anyway.
I've got a lovely bunch of coconuts!
I'll send you a whisper tonight. It looks pretty interesting, and any chance to kill High Elves and stinky hummies is the best part.
12/06/2012 09:48 AMPosted by Felthier
I'll send you a whisper tonight. It looks pretty interesting, and any chance to kill High Elves and stinky hummies is the best part.

I heard that.
Ahhhh. Another campaign notch on the belt for the Alliance.
Bum-bum-bum.
There they are standing in a row!
Bum-bum-bum.
Big ones, small ones, some as big as your head!
Maybe you guys help us repel Kor'kron scum, maybe we'll get on a few boats to Northrend.

Maybe
Dun-dun-dun-dun~
Give them a twist a flick of the wrist, that's what the showman said!