Weapon Drops in LFR

Hunter
12/05/2012 04:49 AMPosted by Maravon
Was wasting coins on double gold from Emperors. First time through Terrace on LFR, I figured I'd risk it and toss a coin at Lei Shei....got the gun. Now I just need to get 1 more damned sigil of wisdom.

RNG thinks its funny to keep giving me Sigil of Powers, despite I already have 10. I need 3 more Sigil of Wisdoms :< Almost everyone else in my guild has already turned in the quest and got their legendary gem.
So is this the club of im stuck with a blue wep? I thought i was alone. I always see every other hunter with a purple gun or bow. At least I was able to upgrade my gun.
I've had horrible luck as well vs the RNG. The last two months I've done at the least the first LFR every week and used at least 20+ coins and have yet to see A SINGLE ITEM drop. All gold all the time. ERRR.
I've had great luck with the weapons. 1st time through Jade Temple I got the gun. Then First time through Terrace I got the LFR gun. First time on Sha I got the teir legs. Pretty much everything else there is has either been through a gajillion runs or still hasn't dropped yet. I'm still waiting on trinkets to drop.
6x Qin-xi
2x Lei Shi

21 Gate of setting sun (Klatith, Fangs of the Swarm item lvl 476)
no joy this week unless I get one to drop from Gate of setting sun

worth noting
Tempestuous Longbow upgraded to 471 stats
3539.7 dps 7433-13805 damage
+969 agi
+1454 stam
+646 hit
+646 crit

Good luck all
4 weeks on MSV and Terrance, using 2 of my 3 coins on them(1 for Sha which usually results in gold or a pvp belt i dont want ><). On the bright side, I got a belt from Lei Shi, coined and got the trinket as well. But still 4 weeks no weapon, and countless gates runs resulting in nothing
2 sigals of wisdom.
zero drops but 1 pair of boots in lfr and a pair of pants first week
used tokens every boss that drops tier.
qq
I feel guilty everytime I DE an epic bow or gun. Wish we had the option to give it away if we don't need it.
/sigh

Lei Shei rick-rolled me...money bag for the normal drop, but my charm rolled an Item!!!

...tier token...my 2nd one...

Sha double money-bagged me

WTB some red die for my helm/gun +(

Edit: So I did it a 2nd time, had 2 gold coins.

Lei Shei dropped a money bag again /sigh
But I snagged my tier helm +) /woot for 4 pc!!
I always have bad luck with my weapon every tier. Of course I'm technically skipping tier 14 to level alts so I guess I can't complain this time. Lfr is all I'm doing so my laziness doesn't validate my complaints as much.

I just felt like taking some time off from raids. /shrug. I'm enjoying the break actually. Might even extend it to the last tier unless the next one really is like Ulduar
12/04/2012 11:42 AMPosted by Koora
I am not allowed to get the weapon for my hunter. Its now a huge joke in my guild. I have all purples, some heroics...but a stupid blue bow. I cant get the lfr bow/gun, and I cant even get the normal one. I now roll on toes lfr and normal, and normal MSV. I have not gotten a stupid weapon around 35 times. I hate this game lol

Yup, pretty much exactly this for me and my guild.
the only thing I'm missing is the damn bow. Will of The Emperor and Lei Shi has been very stingy with bows towards me. :/
12/07/2012 12:26 AMPosted by Rexias
the only thing I'm missing is the damn bow. Will of The Emperor and Lei Shi has been very stingy with bows towards me. :/

I would think so, because Lei Shea doesn't drop a bow...

+P
12/07/2012 05:16 AMPosted by Verdash

I would think so, because Lei Shea doesn't drop a bow...

+P

Hey, they're all bows now!
Finally got the Bow from LFR and the same day, got Thori'dal for the FOS. The weapon gods were very giving this week.
12/08/2012 07:20 AMPosted by Mandya
Finally got the Bow from LFR and the same day, got Thori'dal for the FOS. The weapon gods were very giving this week.

grats!, i'm trying again today pray for meh!
My hunter got his weapon , had a lot of lucky drops, got both the hands and legs from sha at the same time. My warrior on the other hand, no luck. Random is random.
After not having done any PvE content for about 2 weeks, I decided to run LFR before the reset last night out of boredom (I quit progression raiding in Cata). I got the bow, the Terror in the Mists trinket, and the tier legs to complete my 4-set.

My luck seems to come in bursts. I go weeks getting nothing but gold, then I get hit with two tier tokens in the same run. And now this.
2 Sigil of Wisdoms (need 3 more), 10 bags of gold, and a pile of coins where a gun should have been...

I have 2 coins to burn...sorely tempted to just re-run terrace two more times this week...