Happy Thanksgiving from the Community Team!

General Discussion
The Community team will have a reduced presence on the forums while we are spending time with our loved ones for the Thanksgiving holiday. The forums will still be moderated while we are gone and it will be back to business as usual on Monday, November 26. We hope you enjoy your time in Azeroth and we look forward to talking about World of Warcraft with you all when we return.
Happy Gluttony Day!
Gasp! How dare you choose family over us!

I kid of course, Happy Thanksgiving to the Blizz team, save a Turkey leg for me!
Happy Thanksgiving to you Community Managers. Eat in moderation and don't give any leftovers to the murlocs!
11/21/2012 02:57 PMPosted by Daxxarri
The Community team will have a reduced presence on the forums while we are spending time with our loved ones for the Thanksgiving holiday. The forums will still be moderated while we are gone and it will be back to business as usual on Monday, November 26. We hope you enjoy your time in Azeroth and we look forward to talking about World of Warcraft with you all when we return.

You trying to say were not family? All these years i though WoW Community was one big happy loving family.
Happy Thanksgiving Blizz family. Enjoy the much needed and hard earned rest. Have some turkey and stuffing. Watch some football. See you guys n gals on Monday..
Thanks for giving us so much of your time and dedication. We complain lots, but you know it just means we love this game! :P
11/21/2012 03:36 PMPosted by Koror
You trying to say were not family? All these years i though WoW Community was one big happy loving family.

If the WoW forums was a family, it'd make the ones you see on reality TV look normal.
Ty, and you too, though Thanksgiving is a lie, it at least promotes a spirit of sharing and well-being.
11/21/2012 03:36 PMPosted by Koror
All these years i though WoW Community was one big happy loving family.

We certainly fight enough for it.
So which Mod will be starving away as they sit lurking in the forums this time? :P

Also, Happy Thanksgiving, American peoples.
Whoo-hoo no moderators! I don't care what they say.

I'm just joking. =D

Happy Thanksgiving everyone, I hope you enjoy your time off with family and friends.
I feel like this is a good reason to have a Canadian moderation team in addition to the American one.

Anyway, happy turkey day. Enjoy your time off. : )
Happy Thanksgiving all! :)

♥ Aune
Go eat some turkey guys. You've earned it. Happy Thanksgiving.
Happy Thanksgiving to all of you guys, too!!! :)
Ha ha ha... now is my chance to post without being hounded by constant blue responses to my every single post and concern.
Happy Thanksgiving people at Blizzard and everyone else in the US!