Cooking bag... Is it the best solution?

Professions
Alt banks aren't an acceptable solution. I have 3 personal guilds, one with 5, one with 4, and one with 2 tabs (I eventually realized that it was cheaper to start a new guild than to buy another tab >.>). But if I'm on my Monk, and he needs something that is in one of the banks, I need to log out of him, log into the alt, get to a town, find the item, mail it, log out of that toon, log back into the monk. What we really need is account wide banks, that can be accessed from any character on the account, preferably from more than just a major town. Make it work like a guild bank, you can buy X tabs, and then have additional tabs related to the X level 90 character achievements. Like heirlooms it would be limited to a specific server, and (while prefereably not, but *shrug*) limited per faction.
I still say, at the very least, vegetable should be able to fit in Herbalism bags.
BoP cooking bag is useless. It needs to be BoA. Anyone who has bag space issues stores everything that isn't soul bound on alts.
11/29/2012 01:50 PMPosted by Alchemistia
The things I have to most trouble with now is the plethora of "toy" items that Pandaren quests give, i.e. the Puntable Marmot. I want to keep all of these for the fun factor, but there's a MESS TON of them.

Ya, these are really killing bag space. Needs to be a better way to deal with them, and all the archaeology and TCG 'toys'.
11/29/2012 07:22 AMPosted by Floripas
Add a pantry to citys and towns. problem solved

We need a pantry that is accessible to the farm, cities and towns. Something like the void storage but without the big cost of storing thing in it.
Wait until you do recipes that use spices, like many of the Northrend recipes- spices can't go in the cooking bag! Seriously!
12/02/2012 02:35 PMPosted by Deezsneak
Wait until you do recipes that use spices, like many of the Northrend recipes- spices can't go in the cooking bag! Seriously!

I would report that as a bug, hopefully it was just an oversight.
My private guild has 7 guild tabs i can hoard all the plumes that i need
More bank slots! Since Vanilla, the bag limit has increased 1-2 slots, but I think it's time we get 1-2 more slots...
I tend to put regular bags on my person, while using the specialty bags in my bank.
All true pack rats already have their own guild banks. Some of us float mail too.

I like the fridge, though I'd have perfered it to be BoE, hold 36, and hold Northern Spices.