Happy Tuesday!

Shattered Hand
What is everyone doing with the downtime? I am currently baking for Thanksgiving. Gobble Gobble!

P.S. Are we taking bets on extended downtime even WITH a head start today? :P
Getting some work done from home and debating on whether I want to waste 20m both ways on the bus for a 1hr lecture taught by a TA whilst my prof is in France.
11/20/2012 10:47 AMPosted by Arij
Getting some work done from home and debating on whether I want to waste 20m both ways on the bus for a 1hr lecture taught by a TA whilst my prof is in France.

Doesn't sound worth it to me! Unless you have seen lectures done by said TA before and they were good. Ick bus rides!
Bump for a new week. Question is still relevant!
Also props to Arij for excellent his use of whilst.
Bump for a new week. Question is still relevant!

Also props to Arij for excellent his use of whilst.

Agreed on both accounts! I have been reading the news and looking for a part time job while enjoying my morning oatmeal (got a late start this morning and I feel like I am in zombie mode!)

Next on the agenda is my stationary bike followed by house cleaning!
Drinking coffee. Might go and see if I can find some Christmas presents. Should do some work...but really don't want to. Should probably eat instead of incessantly caffeinating myself as well.
need to study for a final, playing black ops 2 instead. gamer responsibilities at its finest