Clergy of the Holy Light-Don't settle for MP!

Moon Guard
Prev 1 9 10 11 Next
Battle-Hymn of the Church

"Let tyrants shake their iron rod,
and slav'ry clank her galling chains,
We fear them naught, we give praise with this chord:
The Light of Az'roth forever reigns,
And has blessed us with faith.

The foeman comes on with haughty stride;
Our mouths be filled with Light praising noise,
Their legions flee before our youth,
And great demons yield to beardless boys.
Their pow'r is not their own.

What grateful off'ring shall we bring?
What shall we render to the Light?
Loud hymns let us sing,
And give our praise aright,
To that which gives us Life.

Let the High Heavens this song invite,
Made worthy by mercy divine,
to partake in praises to the Light,
All creation's voices aligned
In one pluck of the lyre."

...Bump
This server needs the Light.
And chocolate.

Popcorn? With M&M's?

so good!
Updated info!
The second page is unbefitting.
I adore this guild.
I adore your face <3
I adore my sword in your stomachs.

That's the theme, right guys? Adoration?

Guys?
Spirit of the Dead

They looked at her feet sometimes, as though it were odd, but she hadn't been given shoes to wear with the robe--which was not as warm as it had looked at first. The children that were taking the class with her all shied away from her; they also laughed at her when she got something wrong, which only made Nightshade more determined to learn, if only so that she could get away from those eyes that looked at her with condescension, or pity, or fear.

Certainly the sister who taught the class scolded them when they were mean to the new girl in class, but there was only so much one person could do to hold back the tide of childish fears and that innate desire to belong that made them band together against the stranger in their midst.

At first she had been annoyed to be assigned to the class; the ghosts had always read things to her before. Why did she need to learn how to do it herself? But the shade of the paladin told her that if she truly wished to help the spirits of the dead in the Park, then she would need to learn these things.

The paladin's shade was the one who had encouraged her to join the Clergy, and he was the one with whom Nightshade felt safest. He often told her when and where to hide to avoid the scavengers and predators of the city when she had been alone, and he often stayed with her, even when she left the Park. But during her lessons, he was never there--only coming to speak with her once the sun had set, and the night and its stars and moons ruled the air.

It was comforting, though, knowing that he would be waiting for her when she left the Cathedral on her nightly walks, or when he would join her to pray within the confines of the Cathedral. And it was moreso comforting now that she'd been given other tasks throughout the day, as well.

She spent time learning to sew--making clothes for the orphans, or for those who came to the Church seeking aid, burial shrouds, and wall-hangings, too. She worked, as well, in the Cathedral gardens, tending to the flowers and plants there as she was directed. And then there were the lessons on making bandages--though she had not yet been trained in how to apply them.

And so her first days among the Clergy passed--learning to read and write, learning to sew and how to tend plants, and making bandages. The simple work contented her--even if she missed the company of the spirits. They'd made her get up during the day when she used to sleep; so, she had less time with them at night--too tired sometimes to even visit them.

And while she knew that she belonged among people, a part of her still felt more like those dead spirits that wandered the ruins of the Park--not quite seen, not quite noticed. Not really important as time marched on unaware that they were even there.

They were just ghosts that someone had forgotten along the way--the last, often lonely, caretakers of the broken stuff that people had left behind.
Two weeks, ya heathens. Two weeks, and ya'll will feel the Fury of the Dawn.
Clergy of the Holy Light, I would like to invite your guild to an event I will be hosting. Take a look at tinyurl.com/GoodGameMG for the thread with the details. The short of it is I am offering a sort of thank you to Moon Guard for all the great times I have had here. It will be a memorial "bike" ride-a-thon, and I am expecting a good turn out. Hope to see you there. Also, I would appreciate it would anyone help to spread the word of this event to your friends and colleagues who play on Moon Guard.
Bump!~
Clergy of the Holy Light, I would like to invite your guild to an event I will be hosting. Take a look at tinyurl.com/GoodGameMG for the thread with the details. The short of it is I am offering a sort of thank you to Moon Guard for all the great times I have had here. It will be a memorial "bike" ride-a-thon, and I am expecting a good turn out. Hope to see you there. Also, I would appreciate it would anyone help to spread the word of this event to your friends and colleagues who play on Moon Guard.

Thank you for inviting us! :)
Up you go.