App thinks account is banned/suspended/locked

Mobile Bug Report
Hi is this where I join this party too? Including the nearly having a panic attack thinking my account was compromised even though I have had an authenticator since bc and the only change I made was getting into remote chat.

Android 2.3.5 is my OS. Just got this new phone yesterday and it was working when I went to sleep at 11:30.
Phew I thought I was the only one I am having the same issue freaked me out until I came to the forums...
I'm having the same problem. Anyone found an answer yet?

EDIT: yeah today is the day my account renews and is in limbo.
Thanks for the replies
I'm having the same problem. Anyone found an answer yet?

EDIT: yeah today is the day my account renews and is in limbo.
Thanks for the replies

Shoulda read the other replies a but closer. I am in the same thing now that I just looked. So I guess in theory I should be able to use remote chat tomorrow.
I'm so glad I'm not the only one who is having this issue. I nearly had a heart-attack.
Same issue. Reset my password three times because I thought I was really locked out of my account.
Got this message for the first time today. Almost died -_- Haven't had a chance to log-in on the computer, but I did change my battle.net password just in case.
Adding my name to the list. Using a Droid 4 with the most up-to-date OS.

Also tried adding an authenticator and Battle.net SMS to no avail.
My problem has been resolved. If your accounts are pending - this could be the reason why it is happening to you.
A day later, my account is active and the mobile armory is working fine for me again. :) So a "pending" status seems to be the issue.
Same not fixed yet and it sux I have stuff in ah but I'm at work gj blizz
Having same issue and account says pending. Any word what's going on here?
Anyone know what's happening?
Experiencing same problem this morning on Android. Reviewed my Battle.net account and it doesn't reflect a balance due or 'pending'. Would be nice to hear from Blizz that they're aware of the issue and working on it, along with ETF. Thanks.
Same issue here.
having the same issue for this account
running the app on android 4.0.4
app is 5.1.0,
tried reinstalling, clearing data, problem persists
FYI, found this posted under "Breaking News" on Battle.net:

* WoW Remote Says My Account Is Locked, Banned, Suspended, or Under Review: https://us.battle.net/support/en/blog/7925634
Having this same problem.
I would like to join the heart attack group.... just left my house was on running heroics. Left to eat dinner got on the wow armory app and same message scared me to death!
I am also having this same issue. Remote auction house failure due to error message, but I am otherwise able to log into the game client.