WTS: Teebu's Longsword And Glorious Legplates

Bleeding Hollow
I have Teebu's Blazing Longsword and Glorious Legplates for Trade. Both items are rare, difficult to farm and highly sought after by Transmog fans. They are valued based on their rarity and popularity as follows.

Teebu's Blazing Longsword = Sold Out!

Glorious Legplates = Sold

Horde buyers can expect to pay an additional 10% to cover the difference in ah fee's if they wish to purchase these items from me. I'm a reasonable person and as such I am open to reasonable offers from respectable buyers, as an anti-trolling measure you will be asked to meet me and show me the gold before I will remove the items from the Auction House. Contact me in-game by whisper or mail if you have further concerns or wish to deal.

I have already sold one Teebu's Blazing Longsword on this realm for 110,000g, many of you doubt this but that is not my problem. My buyer has asked that I do not reveal his name for he may or may not be staying on this realm and does not wish to be trolled in the way that I have been.

When I tried to purchase Glorious Legplates some time ago I got two sellers who wanted 130k and 150k respectively for just the legplates so I'm aware of their value on this server and I do not care what you're opinion might be, those are the facts.

Common Questions

Q: Alares what about the other post where you said 200k firm for the Teebu's Blazing Longsword?

A: I was always open to reasonable offers from respectable buyers, time's changed, the price changed, deal with it.

Q: Alares cant I just buy Blade of Wizardry or just get Spellfire Longsword for free ?

A: Both of these are Main Hand, and thus currently can not be transmoged to anything in MoP content at this time, whereas Teebu's can be transmoged to all current caster and melee 1-h swords. That is the point of buying this sword anyway.

This may change in 5.2 or may not, waiting you run the risk of it selling to someone else and no disrespect intended but we all are aware of Blizzard pushing things back to who knows when and no official post on the subject has me skeptical.

Q: Alares don't you think maybe that's to much for transmog ?

A: You're entitled to that opinion, others disagree. No one is forcing you to buy. Gold has very few other use's. Do not cloud my post with you're opinion, no one cares.

Direct further concerns to me in-game, Do not troll this post.
Bump
members of the scarlet crusade wear red ok
1 copper my final offer
11/27/2012 11:30 AMPosted by Alares
Gold has very few other use's.

use's.

use

's
You've been trying to sell that !@#$ xmog for over a month, for sure. Get a clue kid and realize it's not worth anywhere near that amount.
Tuesday Bump! Teebu's Blazing Longsword still available, still asking 110,000g
Twitter feed from developers "we are looking at removing the mh/oh restrictions on transmog in 5.2"

Yeah, keep spamming, I'll stick with my gnomes light sabre.
Here's a question to add to the FAQ

Alares, why aren't you wearing any clothes?
On original release box. Only reason people pay such high prices. They have went for close to gold cap on two other servers i've been on. Just need to find the right collector.
"bump"
Price still 110k Teebu's Blazing Longsword can be found on the alliance auction house. I'm still open to reasonable offers.

The 5.2 patch could be months away and the rules may or may not change even then. That doesn't change the fact that this sword is 0.02% drop rate, the only other sword after 5.2 that is red and looks like it is another very rare drop.

There maybe several Blade of Wizardry on the auction house today but that is because they are currently useless for Transmog. Supply simply will not be able to keep up with demand and the price of Teebu's Blazing Longsword will not be effected by that much because the Blade of Wizardry will also increase in price. (This I promise)
Can someone merge this thread with the cool story thread.
Zarhym ‏@CM_Zarhym
.@iizeppii Removing main-hand/off-hand Xmog restrictions maybe by 5.2. Also allowing Xmog of weaps w/ similar anims (2H axe/2H sword, etc).
I will no longer be monitoring this post, Hope my buyers are as happy as I am.