[Daily] "It Is A Mystery" bugged

Bug Report
Bugged on Mug'thol as well. My orb will never move past 0. Someone told me I just have to be lucky to find it, that my bauble would auto go to 100 even if I was bugged. Been over every inch of this mine and no such luck.
12/02/2012 06:45 PMPosted by Horrid
Happened to me too. I had no orb at all, deleted the quest, logged and disabled all my addons, logged back in and got the quest fresh and it worked. So not sure if it was the quest itself that was bugged or one of my addons interfering but a pretty easy fix...

I got the quest again today. Still didn't work. I tried this and disabled all add-ons. It is still bugged for me.
Bugged to hell here too.

I've been running around like a chicken with it's head cut off trying to find it for the last hour, zip, nada, nothing.
I made a similar post on day one. I got the below Blizz GM notice

Hello there
I hope this message finds you doing well.

I'm truly sorry for any trouble this has caused you thusfar. I totally understand how frustrating it is when things won't cooperate when you just want to play! You're not asking for much right? Just smooth sailing. We totally agree! With that said, I want to thank you for being so cool about this and hanging in there with us.

The thing about this issue is that it's been affecting other players across the board-- you're definitely not alone. So with bugs like this that are on our end, what we need to do is figure out one big fix that will smooth the issue once and for all. This can take some time, I'm afraid.

The process all starts with reports like yours though, so we can't thank you enough for taking the time to let us know that you've encountered this as well. What I'm going to do is send a report to our Quality Assurance guys on your behalf, which will then go right up the chain to our developers so that they can plan a fix.

Because we can't give an estimated time as to when the developers can fix an issue like this, I recommend keeping an eye on the forums where any and all updates regarding the issue will be posted. You can find them here: <http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/>

For any bugs you may encounter in the future, the fastest and most efficient way to let us know would be to use the newly implemented 1-click report feature. Just click on the red question mark on your bar and then click "Submit Bug." Alright, that's 2 clicks, but you get the jest. ;)

We sincerely appreciate your dedication towards making the World of Warcraft the best possible game it can be! :)

To close out this ticket, simply press Message Read, and this will send you off to continue your journeys. If there's anything we can do for you in the future, don't be shy!

Regards,
Game Master <name removed for privacy>
Customer Services
Blizzard Entertainment