5.1 Level 90 Talents. (PvP)

Rogue
So when MoP came out I leveled my warrior up for obvious reasons, only to switch back to rogue because I was disgusted with the state of the class. I'm wondering what level 90 rogues are using for their final tier talents after 5.1.. The damage increase to shuriken toss seems really good, to me, esp. because it allows to build up even a single combo point to interrupt a spell-cast with deadly throw. But since I'm not pvping at 90 I can't be sure!
Anticipation.
Shuriken toss for combat and sin works pretty well, easy combo point generation on demand and from a range allows you to set up combat's 8-second kidneys and sin's rupture, sin also benefits from increased poison application from a range. Sub is less benefited but a crit from shuriken toss will trigger HAT.

Antecipation gives you much more burst potential during shadow dance since no stray combo point will go to waste, it can also help combat and sin but on lower degrees and on larger cooldowns(shadowblades+AR or shadow blades+vendetta).

Versatility sits in a corner and gets picked on very rare occasions, but it mostly cries about how Timat hates him
11/29/2012 09:22 AMPosted by Lizardrat
So when MoP came out I leveled my warrior up for obvious reasons, only to switch back to rogue because I was disgusted with the state of the class. I'm wondering what level 90 rogues are using for their final tier talents after 5.1.. The damage increase to shuriken toss seems really good, to me, esp. because it allows to build up even a single combo point to interrupt a spell-cast with deadly throw. But since I'm not pvping at 90 I can't be sure!

PvE Anticipation

PvP ST or Anticipation (Personally anticipation in PvP doesnt get much use outside of CDs so I run ST 99% of the time)

11/29/2012 12:56 PMPosted by Vernet
Versatility sits in a corner and gets picked on very rare occasions, but it mostly cries about how Timat hates him

Damn......if people are calling me out by name for my hate of versatility I must be more vocal about it than I thought.

Still needs to be gutted, incinerated, mulched, and thrown into the fiery pits of WoW hell for all eternity any way though.
For real arena?

Shuriken toss.
vs wizards ST , vs cleave Anti .. imo
Nightstalker... open with ambush on warriors.
11/29/2012 04:32 PMPosted by Failrogue
Nightstalker... open with ambush on warriors.

Your name is abt for that piece of advice :P
For real arena?

Shuriken toss.

there's a magical arena?
I'd have a hard time playing without ST. It's good.
For real arena?

Shuriken toss.

there's a magical arena?

lol'd
I find Versatility quite nice for arenas pre 5.1.

Makes for excellent kidney shot redirects. But now that shruiken toss got buffed, I have since switched.

How is Versatility "quite nice?" It's a terrible talent that needs to be scrapped.

Unless you want to be a unique snowflake, choosing Versitility is further gimping yourself.
Shuriken Toss, hands down. Suddenly you can kite stuff, and it is wonderful. Also nice for not being useless in dungeons/raids when the boss is flying, moving faster than you can keep up, or doing melee-range bad stuff, and in PvP so you can handle ranged attackers a little better.

Anticipation would have to be my second choice for general use, and obviously gives you the best DPS for tank and spank fights.