Item upgrading question

General Discussion
I got one of the Warglaive of Azzinoth swords and i was wondering if i would ever be able to spend enough justice/valor/honor/conquest on it to make it use able and viable in a level 90 dungeon/battleground/raid/heroic situation?
11/30/2012 01:18 PMPosted by Celamentoria
I got one of the Warglaive of Azzinoth swords and i was wondering if i would ever be able to spend enough justice/valor/honor/conquest on it to make it use able and viable in a level 90 dungeon/battleground/raid/heroic situation?
you cant even equip it. what you talking about?
Nope, afaik the upgrade system has a minimum ilvl requirement, and only works on rare/epic MoP gear.
11/30/2012 01:21 PMPosted by Cármina

I got it on my dk -_-
11/30/2012 01:24 PMPosted by Celamentoria

I got it on my dk -_-
lol im pretty sure you didnt get it on your warlock. just teasing.
11/30/2012 01:22 PMPosted by Alelsa
Nope, afaik the upgrade system has a minimum ilvl requirement, and only works on rare/epic MoP gear.

I know, what i meant was could blizzard ever remove the requirements and expand on it to maybe include old items to add more variety to what weapons a player is using.
I for one, agree with Level 1-90 BoA Legendaries.
Warglaive Thunderfury on leveling monk? Yes please.
I agree, we should be able to wear anything. Spam 1,1,1,1,2,1,1,1,1,2,3 abd poof everything dies!
Sorry Cel, ain't happening.
I for one, agree with Level 1-90 BoA Legendaries.
Warglaive Thunderfury on leveling monk? Yes please.

BoA Legendary weapons is too farfetched to ever happen in this games lifespan IMO. The thing I feel wouldn't be as farfetched (though still is) would be to allow them to be upgraded somehow to meet current tier use. Some ridiculous quest that will literally take months (if not over a year) to complete, depending on how far back that Legendary is.
There has been a thread on this topic yesterday. Please post there http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/7273267300#7.
You cannot, You may only upgrade items that come from MoP Heroics and up

•Weapons and armor of item level 458 or higher can be improved by up to 8 item levels each.
•Rare quality PvE gear costs 1500 Justice Points to upgrade once for 8 item levels, while Epic quality PvE gear costs 750 Valor Points for 4 item levels and can be upgraded twice.

There has been a thread on this topic yesterday. Please post there .

This Thread is more of a question then a Suggestion.
I am talking about in the future, not right now, Could this ever happen?
11/30/2012 01:41 PMPosted by Celamentoria
I am talking about in the future, not right now, Could this ever happen?

Possibly? Perhaps.

Is it likely? Probably not.
I hope one day they make it possible