Glyph of Dark Binding bugged?

Priest
I've been falling out of shadowform all day when casting Prayer of Mending and Renew with Glyph of Dark Binding active. Is this happening to anyone else? :s
Haven't had it bug out for me yet.
I was having this problem. I had to re-glyph it for it to work properly again. So far it has been working as intended since then.
I haven't had any problems with it.
12/01/2012 08:38 PMPosted by Nanoha
I was having this problem. I had to re-glyph it for it to work properly again. So far it has been working as intended since then.

That worked! Thank you :)
12/01/2012 08:38 PMPosted by Nanoha

Gonna have to try this ended up doing half a bg without shadowform because i used renew once.
This issue is happening randomly to me too... Quite annoying since one of our glyphs is filled for this purpose. I just carry a bunch of vanishing powders all the time to remove DB then add it back to glyphs for a quick fix.

Just annoying when it happens during boss fight, etc... There is definitely a "bug" out there.
12/03/2012 05:16 PMPosted by Shadowpowerz
Gonna have to try this ended up doing half a bg without shadowform because i used renew once.

LOL... yeah that's why I set up a power aura to tell me when I'm not in shadowform XD The glyph that makes you less 'shadowy' is hard to tell sometimes esp if your non-shadow keybinds are the same as shadow.
Logging out and back in solved this problem for me.
Happened to me during Brawler's Guild fight. :I
Bug for sure... sometimes it cancels and sometimes it not. I'm getting pissed with this now.

Take a look at it Blizz, asap!
Happened to me for the first time while questing in Zangarmarsh. Just happened to me again in Netherstorm. I hope Blizzard fixes this soon.
I'm wondering if the bug is somehow related to transitioning between CRZs.
01/25/2013 02:09 PMPosted by Taheraliel
I'm wondering if the bug is somehow related to transitioning between CRZs.

That's what I was thinking too. From the times it has happened to me, it seems like it could be related to a CRZ zone change.