I need one ilvl for lfr.. Help me

General Discussion
Prev 1 2 3 5 Next
11/26/2012 01:15 PMPosted by Mattrose
Wouldn't a 489 helm resolve the OP's issue?

11/26/2012 11:14 AMPosted by Queuequeue
I already spent my valor and conq points.

Earning 2250 valor in half a day is tricky. ;)
im stuck at 469, damn capes wont drop
What the !@#$es.

If you were exalted with Golden Lotus or Klaxxi there are a couple upgrades for you. There's a couple tailored items too, but you're short on gold so... Headmaster's Will?

Time and time again blue posts remind us that dailys are not required in order to get your ilvl up to raiding level.....and then this guy comes on and tells you "QQ more....you shouldz dailys!" Glad to see consistenscy from our mods and developers.
What the !@#$es.

If you were exalted with Golden Lotus or Klaxxi there are a couple upgrades for you. There's a couple tailored items too, but you're short on gold so... Headmaster's Will?

Time and time again blue posts remind us that dailys are not required in order to get your ilvl up to raiding level.....and then this guy comes on and tells you "QQ more....you shouldz dailys!" Glad to see consistenscy from our mods and developers.

The item drops in Scholomance.

Pretty sure he didn't say that. Bashiok was making a suggestion, stating that there are upgrades available from Golden Lotus & Klaxxi which is true. He didn't say it was required. The OP could quite possibly run LFR MSV for awhile and pick up a few upgrades which would push him over to 470. That doesn't require any dailies.

The only issue is that the OP is trying to obtain an item level of 470 today.

... Except nowhere in his statement did he indicate it was a requirement. He was suggesting.

Quit twisting words to fit your agenda.
What the !@#$es.

except he then immediately suggested doing a dungeon after suggesting buying item from a profession neither of which require any dailies.

You know darn well that never drops! >:(
What the !@#$es.

The item NEVER drops in Scholomance.
What the !@#$es.

They aren't. He just doesn't want to wait 1 day for the weekly reset. If he doesn't want to wait 1 day his options are limited.

Too low of a drop rate.

(By the way, Bash, I think you accidentally opened a can of worms...)
Lovely how everyone is disregarding the first line of his responce.

the OP has plenty of options outside of capping GL or Klaxxi to upgrade thier ilvl........but out friendly mod felt the fisrt and most important thing a player could have done was finish dailys. You can look at it with rose colored glasses all you want but if I was the OP the mods responce was a slap in the face.
11/26/2012 01:21 PMPosted by Relesa

And the Glaives drop off of Illidan.

You know darn well that never drops! >:(

It's super rare, but it's an option. :)

the OP has plenty of options outside of capping GL or Klaxxi to upgrade thier ilvl........but out friendly mod felt the fisrt and most important thing a player could have done was finish dailys. You can look at it with rose colored glasses all you want but if I was the OP the mods responce was a slap in the face.

I'll work on listing items by importance in my future posts. Thanks for the feedback.
you should have leveled your engineering as well it would have provided the goggles which should have been enough for lfr. I understand it can be expensive to level up but if you farm it yourself with a bit of will power/determination you can complete it within 1-2 days (depending on how long you play per day).
What the !@#$es.

They aren't. He just doesn't want to wait 1 day for the weekly reset. If he doesn't want to wait 1 day his options are limited.

There is no guarantee that OP will get anything to help matters even after the reset.

The fact of the matter is that dailies ARE an option, a method of obtaining gear.
Thus, him pointing that that you can get a piece of loot for reaching exalted with Klaxxi & Golden Lotus in a thread where a player's asking how to raise an item level is a valid response.
11/26/2012 01:26 PMPosted by Igornia

And the Glaives drop off of Illidan.

Context, please.

The rest of the quote from the poster I was replying to seemed under the impression the item was a reward from dailies. the item when moused over on the item link info says clearly, "Drop: Scholomance."

Am I misreading this somehow?
Bashiok
Community Manager

Golden Lotus and Klaxxi rewards are unique in this expansion in that they both require effort and diligence to obtain not only reputation but ALSO valor points as well.

I feel defeated when, after laboring for weeks to reach a reputation goal, I am still not eligible to obtain reputation rewards because I will need to wait a week or more to obtain the valor points needed.

Was having both a difficult reputation goal as well as a difficult currency goal a good design choice for reputation rewards?