[Trueshot Aura] Broken?

Bug Report
[Trueshot Aura] is not showing up on screen as a buff and the stats are missing yet its in my spell book.
I was just about to make a post about this. Would really love this fixed ^
As far as I can tell, the buff is still being applied, but it is not showing when you are solo - it does show up when joining a group. It doesn't seem to be just Trueshot Aura either:

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/7200062132
This is working as intended. Party/Raid-Wide Buffs should only show up on your screen when in a group.
Ah, thanks for the answer, Sapper. =]
11/27/2012 01:52 PMPosted by Sapperwix
This is working as intended. Party/Raid-Wide Buffs should only show up on your screen when in a group.

so do we still get the buff when solo?
iI think we would like it changed back to at least show the icon, a cosmetic thing sure but it's weird being a hunter and not seeing it.
11/27/2012 02:00 PMPosted by Grekkor
so do we still get the buff when solo?

Yes.

11/27/2012 02:02 PMPosted by Frankyzappa
iI think we would like it changed back to at least show the icon, a cosmetic thing sure but it's weird being a hunter and not seeing it.

Since it's not bugged, you'll want to make a suggestion to the devs in say, the General Discussion Forums where they can see your feedback and consider it for change.
11/27/2012 02:02 PMPosted by Frankyzappa

agreed
11/27/2012 02:03 PMPosted by Grekkor

agreed

+1
it was working as intended when we could see the icon
It was working as it used to be intended. Then they changed game mechanics and it now works as currently intended.
not showng up in groups either
Was there a DK or Warrior in the group?
Please consider making this a toggle-able feature.
11/27/2012 01:52 PMPosted by Sapperwix

How about Spell Reflect? Is that working as intended?
12/18/2012 10:00 AMPosted by Gundorix
How about Spell Reflect? Is that working as intended?

Don't fish for blue responses by bumping unrelated threads.
if its working or not we should still be able to see the spell in solo and party so just fix the dam thing i just joined like 10 dungeons groups and its still not showing up so no it dosent work in raids and groups for some people
if its working or not we should still be able to see the spell in solo and party so just fix the dam thing i just joined like 10 dungeons groups and its still not showing up so no it dosent work in raids and groups for some people

There is no bug here.