Void Storage Bug?

Bug Report
This is happening to me as well. I noticed it a few days ago when I was trying to store some transmog items.
Also, happened randomly after withdrawing/depositing some items for transmog.
I have been having this issue since 5.1. Wish Blizzard can chime in on this cause its taking up space in my personal bank.
Having the same problem. Hope Blizz addresses this.
Having this problem right now too, trying to put in two pieces of armor that aren't upgraded, but the void storage rejects it.
Not gonna lie. It's annoying that this hasn't been fixed yet.
Same here.

PvPer but got a pretty nice piece of PVE gear.
Don't wanna put it in my bank or keep it in my bags.

Totally not considering vendoring it.
I am having this same issue as well.
After all this time, I am surprised no one has still gotten a clear answer if this is as intended or they are working on it. Even GMs are confused lol.

Now what is worst is i am finding more gear and no void to store over these couple days.
What most of you are probably running into is that upgrade-able items currently cannot be placed into Void Storage. This is a bug we're working on and I'm adding it to the known issues list.
I just encountered this problem today, has anything been done to resolve this issue ?
I'm having the same problem with being unable to store upgradeable items.
12/12/2012 10:44 AMPosted by Sapperwix
What most of you are probably running into is that upgrade-able items currently cannot be placed into Void Storage. This is a bug we're working on and I'm adding it to the known issues list.

Thanks, but you must surely realize that that's practically all MoP gear.

My bank overfloweth.

Thanks for telling us. I was beginning to worry that this would be a "Working as intended" thing. I can, among other can agree, that a lot of gear are rather too good looking to let go.

And I am late lol.
Bump
01/18/2013 03:42 PMPosted by Incite
Bump

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/1127128120
I am unable to add new items to my void storage. However, items (even upgrade-able items) already in there may be removed/returned without problem.

I realize that this was brought to your attention some time ago...

However, this is now nearing two months on the "known issues list", and this is still an ongoing problem. An update on this issue would be appreciated.
I ran into this issue as well, and my biggest frustration was that the error messaging was not helpful. It simply said "You can't do this right now".
Spaulders of the Scorned won't go in either. I've never upgraded them, only enchanted and reforged.