Questions about warlock soloing

Warlock
Planning to dust off my old lock parked at 85 and will be doing a lot of soloing old content at 90. So here a couple questions hope you guys can help answer.

1. How is warlock at soloing content?
2. Which spec is best for soloing?
3. What content is the further a warlock can solo?
4. Compare to the other cloth classes where do locks stand in terms of soloing content
Locks are probably the best cloth at soloing content due to our voidwalker acting as our own personal tank. For leveling choose Grim of Supremacy for Tier 5 talent and your voidwalker will be a voidlord with boosted everything. Mobs will hardly touch you.
Planning to dust off my old lock parked at 85 and will be doing a lot of soloing old content at 90. So here a couple questions hope you guys can help answer.

1. How is warlock at soloing content?
2. Which spec is best for soloing?
3. What content is the further a warlock can solo?
4. Compare to the other cloth classes where do locks stand in terms of soloing content

1) Lock is great for soloing old content. Except a few really high DPS bosses or gimmicks, I'm having no problems. Not sure how we compare to the "kings" of this, DK's, but working on my DK. Better than my warrior for sure, though

2) Best for soloing... old raids, Demonology with glyph of demon hunting. Do a little research about hot it works or just try it out. Don't stay in that form all of the time. Spec for Harvest Life and Death Coil

Best for soloing while leveling up, personal preference. Probably not best to start with aff for 85-90, I'd say destruction was the best for me.

3) Furthest we can go... not sure yet. I've done all vanilla except AQ40, most of TBC is soloable, except a few bosses I'm not good enough to do and the gimmick fights. T hinking of trying some wrath content next.

4) clearly the best cloth class for soloing old content, btw
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/7200052265?page=1

This applies to Warlocks.

Basically our limit is Wrath 25 man content, Fathom Lord Karathress, Kalecgos. I personally couldn't shatter Viscidus while using Meta + Grimoire of Service Felguard + Felguard bladestorm + Wild Imps Glyph but I got him really really close I think so it might be possible. I should mention that I had a frost mage with me to freeze him. I told him not to attack once I froze him though to see if I could do it.
The majority of 10m Wrath content is trivial to solo (even Sarth 10 3D), with the exception of unsoloable stuff like gunships and Algalon. Personally I have only had trouble with Malygos' drake phase which has nothing to do with class.

I am Affliction and use my regular raiding spec, though for some fights I use my Grimoire of Supremacy so my Voidlord can tank.
this is something i started to do yesterday, and so far i've done MC, BWL, SSC, Tempest Keep, Hyjal, and a few bosses in Sunwell and BT. I mainly do it for gear and the last two didn't interest me more than i wanted to.

my next step is trying out some WOTLK raids.
I have been solo'ing as Destruction with a GoSup Voidlord. The reason being that if I need self heals above my hearthstone and tier 1 talents for whatever reason, I have ember tap. RoF is pretty nice as well.

So today I did all of Naxx on 10 man normal solo, and also did Ruby Sanctum. Tried EoE but didn't damage him enough to solo him during the Drake phase and got bored.
The following are all the raids that I can solo. I solo these as a demonology lock, with grim sup up.

VoA: full clear
Eye of Eternity: Full clear
Onyxia's Lair: Full clear
Black Temple: Full Clear
Sunwell: Skip Kalecgos, clear the rest. In order to skip kalec, you simply go right by him
Firelands: Solo kill Alysrazor

Anything that I haven't listed, I either havent tried since there's nothing in those raids I want, or I can't yet.
Mind sharing your strategy for Alysrazor as demo?
whoops, sorry about that. I solo alys as destro, my bad.
We are great for soloing old content. You just have to keep in mind that you may need to be pet (and demonology mini imp) less in order to clear certain bosses. There is a type of move that bosses use called "will use on random non tank". While you have a pet out, either you or your pet are subject to these attacks. Some of them are guaranteed to kill you because you are alone. A good example is the second boss of BWL. If you have a pet out, he will cast a debuff that will reduce someones health by 5% every second for 20 seconds. I found this out the hard way when I soloed the instance for pets.

On my second try, I changed from demonology to destruction with demon sacrifice talent. He did not cast that move once.