Gag order

Warrior
The Gag order nerf is one of the dumbest thing Blizz has done. Who is calling this stuff out, Gag order will now make heroic throw useless !@# spell.

IMO make the silence work only with heroic Throw not the no skill pummel Silence.

I'm a 2400 rating warrior and you know made my cc in arena crap ya I have a fear and stun but I used Gag order ALOT in arena and rbgs.

Your letting the pve tanks keep it???? take it away from them too.... Only fair you know people will QQ thats why, Some people only play this game to pvp and your killing it for them....

Must say who ever thought of that I can do better give me there job And a tip don't fix some thing thats not broke (ya the pummel silence was broke Fix that but not heroic throw..

And trying to fix this your broke it take away some damage thats broke I 3 hit people in arena with full honor gear lol Wtf but you dont take that away LOL @ who is calling this Fix damage on us and take away your dumb 5.1 Gag order nerf or make it the same for pve.

And I hate pve you cant pay me to pve im sure people hate pvp aswell but PVPers and PVEers Pay the same amount of money to play But Y do they get to use Gag order and pvpers dont its unfair take it out of pvp and pve or fix it or lower my account price.. Its a joke
This is the warrior forum. Nothing gets sticky'd in the warrior forum unless its a PvE guide.
Again, proving the theory that blizzard's way of putting a nail to the wall is with a sledgehammer.
yea this sucks
I only have a 2 minute silence and no CC if I want chillblains.

Even after gag order you still have fear CC on 1.5 minute cd and shockwave stuns on a ridiculously short cd and charge stun.

We both have versions of pummel.

You guys ignore balance way too much when you complain.

Imagine being a death knight and trying to kill a healer with no CC at all, just one blanket silence every 2 minutes that they can trinket if they choose to.

Either start shouting for death knight buffs or shut the heck up ok?
6 second lockout vs a 3 second. Hmm. Although imo Glyph of Gag order should put heroic throw on a 1minute CD unless prot spec. And the 3 second blanket would be fine.
Kungkung I need it cuz I had it for 6 seasons now thats like them talking away your silence play a warrior then come talk to me and if you did play a warrior play one to 2400 then come post lol
Take stormbolt if you're that worried about it. That's a reasonable option now that Avatar isn't leagues above the rest of its tier.
Welll im not going to lie Gag order is very OP its such a big game changer and easy mode for warriors.BTY i just got the glyph for it Sunday. Anyways if you are good you will find away without it if not roll a ret pally.And bty ummm gag order has not been around for 6 seasons nice try
When rogues got nerfed to the point of being lackluster and Blizz had no intention of doing anything I didnt cry I rolled what is if not the best pvp classes in the game right.The fact that you are crying about a ranged silence that rogues or any other melee dont have on a class that has rediclous damage,cc,and godly heal it is hard to take you seriously.You must only have one class because if you didnt you would relize how good warriors have it right now and not waste forum space with your tears..save the tears for the peeps we global and stop.
Ill tell you why pver,s get to keep gag order....cause monsters dont cry on the forums when they get owned they just die.
It was just a cruel joke. Implementing it and then removing it in the first patch.

You would have thought a player like me who has been active since 2004, would have gotten used to these rediculous nerfs by now but it is still very demoralising.
I have a feeling they took it away so warrior would spec into disrupting shout for an ranged interupt.
feared, horrified, feared, feared, disarmed, feared.....

but take away silence.
feared, horrified, feared, feared, disarmed, feared.....

but take away silence.

That's what I'm saying...... like that was a very useful skill in breaking a chain of cc's being spammed on you. Now you really only get one good cc break, and then you're right back to being feared.

But all in all it doesn't really matter what we have for skills..... give me armor and an ax and I'll find a way to bury a caster =p
2400 carry upset.

Wait I hate this gag order nerf... I don't even care that avatar was nerf, give me gag order back ffs
I would say the nerf is justified.

What we could also use is a reduction in healing (especially at low levels).

Edit for Clarity: I mean healing classes need their healing nerfed, not warriors.

I think we need 50% MS again.
The Gag order nerf is one of the dumbest thing Blizz has done. Who is calling this stuff out, Gag order will now make heroic throw useless !@# spell.

IMO make the silence work only with heroic Throw not the no skill pummel Silence.

I'm a 2400 rating warrior and you know made my cc in arena crap ya I have a fear and stun but I used Gag order ALOT in arena and rbgs.

Your letting the pve tanks keep it???? take it away from them too.... Only fair you know people will QQ thats why, Some people only play this game to pvp and your killing it for them....

Must say who ever thought of that I can do better give me there job And a tip don't fix some thing thats not broke (ya the pummel silence was broke Fix that but not heroic throw..

And trying to fix this your broke it take away some damage thats broke I 3 hit people in arena with full honor gear lol Wtf but you dont take that away LOL @ who is calling this Fix damage on us and take away your dumb 5.1 Gag order nerf or make it the same for pve.

And I hate pve you cant pay me to pve im sure people hate pvp aswell but PVPers and PVEers Pay the same amount of money to play But Y do they get to use Gag order and pvpers dont its unfair take it out of pvp and pve or fix it or lower my account price.. Its a joke

seems like ur doing just that.. crying :> oh sweet warrior tears.. a bit ironic if you ask me
If it's tears you want, you should check out the rogue forums. They got a river flowing.
I'm on SR too! Hit me up!