Oh hey it's this guild.
I like these guys.

A lot. :3

/lick
highborne? ewww.
12/04/2012 03:37 AMPosted by Malothis
highborne? ewww.

/hiss
A truly marvelous guild, certainly not my first or last, but a great crew. I pray that Lissali is doing well.
*makes crumb cake for the thread*
12/03/2012 06:49 PMPosted by Malothis
mercy owes me stuff.

I OWE YOU NOTHING!

...seriously though don't rat me out on the forums i thought this was supposed to stay quiet...
Oh my goodness, Verdantclaw, you literally made me start sobbing. I have so much love for you, and yes, I still to this day adore Arcala and keep her with me where ever I go. Thank you so much <333
Also, I'm about to get sappy here. You are not prepared.

This guild is literally my family. I am originally from the server Uldum and had been playing there since this game was created. But at the beginning of summer 2012, things began to change and I found I was no longer happy there. So, I transferred all my characters to Moon Guard, scared and alone. I had never roleplayed 'correctly' in my life. But I found the Order of Malorne. And I'm serious guys, I was so excited when I turned my application in and got contacted for my interview. I was freaking out. But Kharnak, an Elder at the time, told me I was perfect for the guild and extended me an invitation. And that's when life became awesome. I've been a part of OoM since the beginning of June and can I just say, I have found so many close friends there that they've basically become my WoW family. I love them to death and nothing will ever change that.

That being said, you should join our family. Let us be your new home. Plus, we're awesome. :)
After reading that I want Moonblade + OoM events even more ! <33333 Also, you guys need to join dem Cenarion Council. CMON you know you want to! *nudges*
I personally think combined events, say between OoM and Moonblade, would be awesome. Go nudge Mely and suggest it! *nudges*
Also, bump. Because we're that awesome.
OoM is my favorite bunch of druids. They get bumps
If only DKs could join. :c
12/04/2012 04:42 PMPosted by Elarinyá
I personally think combined events, say between OoM and Moonblade, would be awesome. Go nudge Mely and suggest it! *nudges*

Don't worry about it, Galo BB gotz this. I gotz this. ;) AND I MEAN IT, come to dem council events <3
I hear you talk the talk, but lets see you walk that walk and get this said-awesome-combined-events into action! ;)