Who here......

Movies, TV and Entertainment
You rang?
12/05/2012 12:03 PMPosted by Justenbieber
You rang?
Go back to the shadow you spawn of Uldum.

YOU SHALL NOT PASS!!
12/05/2012 11:56 AMPosted by Maggoa
I'm not sure which is worse. Justin Bieber, or, the people that constantly hate him?
I find the haters more annoying than his singing. But kids will be kids.
12/05/2012 12:09 PMPosted by Kronez
I'm not sure which is worse. Justin Bieber, or, the people that constantly hate him?
I find the controllers more annoying than the haters. But brats will always be brats.
12/05/2012 12:11 PMPosted by Marilly
I find the controllers more annoying than the haters. But brats will always be brats.

I find everyone, including myself annoying.

But people will be people. And me.
12/05/2012 12:09 PMPosted by Kronez

Yes who cares you if don't like bieber for whatever reason.
Meh.

I just don't like the kid's voice, really; it isn't my type of music. At all. But I do think that consistently hating on him is incredibly immature. We get it, you don't like his music; let it go. We don't need to hear twenty pages of "OHMYGOD HE SOUNDS LIKE A GIRL" and so on.

Of course, a lot of his fans are equally annoying... I remember one girl ripped a poster of him in half and got death threats.

*Sigh* People...

Oh, and by the way?
Kesha > Justin. Yep.

I like both Kesha and Pantera; what do?
I'm pretty sure there's SOMEONE who listens to Justin Bieber here.

<Puts on Sunglasses>

Never say never.
I'm pretty sure there's SOMEONE who listens to Justin Bieber here.

<Puts on Sunglasses>

Never say never.

Why do you carry around sunglasses when you are blindfolded?
I have an 11 year old Daughter, so I hear him drifting from her room. I also have to listen to the facts about him at our morning wait for the bus stop. If only I could be a bad Father and tune her out but, alas I must show some interest so I know she is doing good things and not making wrong choices.

So yes and no, I hear him but tune him out.
ALlLLllll I NEEEeeeed is a BEAUTY and a beeeaaat
I find everyone, including myself annoying.

But people will be people. And me.

Then this might be annoying, or not. I'm still giggling.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T7u0ghPuaEE

Yes who cares you if don't like bieber for whatever reason.

It's one thing to not like him. It's another to act like a kid and call him names because you don't like his music. And doing it over and over. Which is who my original comment was for.

You all have your taste in music, if you don't like someones music then you don't like it and don't listen to it, and move on like normal.

And then there are the 'others' who instead of ignoring it and moving on will continue to call him &@% her, she, and so on.

People just didn't know my definition of a hater.

My sister listens to him and the other band all the time. I hate their music. Yet I don't go around calling them names just because I dislike them.
12/05/2012 11:13 AMPosted by Vozavel
Justin Bieber's music is not for adults. It's produced for young girls who want a safe, boyish idol to worship and crush on.

Exactly.

Also, there is a long standing tradition of this type of Iconic fake Artistry. The Monkees, David Cassidy, Milli Vanilli, The Spice Girls…

Currently he is not an artist, musician, or anything of the like. He is just an Icon.

Let’s see if he can turn into a real artist like David Cassidy, or if he is just stuff and nonsense like The Monkees. Thank you Neil Diamond for all those great Monkees songs, I still enjoy them.

I really do not enjoy what the Bieber team puts out. I get excited when I hear Smash Mouth’s remake of “I am a believer” which Neil Diamond wrote for the Monkees. I don't see myself likeing some Bieber remake someday.

IMO, Bieber is not some young Michael Jackson. Jackson had some serious talent as a kid. This is not what Bieber is.
I've heard that he taught himself how to play seven different instruments. That's 6 more than I know, so I'll give him props for that.

He's got talent ... he just doesn't use it to make anything I can tolerate listening to. His business, not mine.
While some of the music I've heard from him isn't bad, most of it is bland, generic, and lyrically kind of creepy. Definitely not worth the effort to hate on, but not worth going out of my way to listen to either.
He did a beautiful version of Silent Night:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9WZI4g7qKrg
12/04/2012 08:34 AMPosted by Firefly
I'd rather get shot in the face.
what is a justin bieber