H <Vicarious> 25 looking for skilled PvPers!

Wyrmrest Accord
We're looking for skilled pvpers who play to win. So if thats you <Vicarious> is the guild for you! Not geared? Not a problem we'll work with you and get you where you need to be. No expirience? We'll do our best to coach you to the best of our ability if you''re willing. I/we want to make PvP flourish on this realm. We've got tome pvp events in the works so stay tuned. Battletag CrazyTom#1904
Vicarious

Someone wanted me?
OH YOU!

soon...
I do it out of love.
Oh, I thought you were doing it to keep the internet from imploding on itself.
I love you, Alandril.
*casts soulstone on this thread*
I like pvping with you.
And i finally got my 'wrath of the horde' achievement.
We're looking for skilled pvpers who play to win. So if thats you <Vicarious> is the guild for you! Not geared? Not a problem we'll work with you and get you where you need to be. No expirience? We'll do our best to coach you to the best of our ability if you''re willing. I/we want to make PvP flourish on this realm. We've got tome pvp events in the works so stay tuned. Battletag CrazyTom#1904

I meet half the requirements, but I refuse to say which half...oh, and bump.
12/29/2012 01:12 AMPosted by Skoggus
I like pvping with you.

Glad to hear that! We're trying to start little weekly meet and greets with the Alliance. You're more than welcome to tag along.

I meet half the requirements, but I refuse to say which half...oh, and bump.

Thanks for the bump d(o.o). If you ever want to run around with us just send me a whisper in game non guildies are welcome to PvP with us!
I will go next time as well feel free to put me on the calendar.
If ever you need aid on the battlefield, look to your allies in <Death Company>.

We will answer the call.
I would aid the Huojin by joining, but.. Sadly I am not at a capacity of strength (level) such as yourselves
It would be good to get a group of 40+ together.
You're all amazing.
Thats what she said.
12/30/2012 02:42 AMPosted by Skoggus
Thats what she said.

I think this is love. Let's get a group of 40+ as you suggested and share our love with everyone else.
12/30/2012 01:23 AMPosted by Skoggus
It would be good to get a group of 40+ together.

Thats the spirit Skoggus!
12/30/2012 02:42 AMPosted by Skoggus
Thats what she said.

Did you enjoy my hugs today?