If you dual box and afk follow in LFD

General Discussion
You deserve every kick you get. You're free loading and making the other people pull extra weight.

Why is this even allowed?
Because other players allow it.
What about the people who dual-box legitimately while leveling, as in using a keystroke cloning program to attack with both characters? I mean, technically the slave has to be on auto-follow, otherwise he's not getting very far.
Blizzard has given you the tools to deal with it - do so, and the person who is dual-boxing like a noob will perhaps learn to either dual box properly or stop wasting his time queueing.
I tank with a boxed healer using a voice-command program that I use to keep the entire group alive while dealing with crappy dps that tries to get the group killed.

So, you know... That's a thing.
I tank with a boxed healer using a voice-command program that I use to keep the entire group alive while dealing with crappy dps that tries to get the group killed.

I want this. It would make my life so much easier. Where do you get such a magical thing?
If you are a healer just do what I do. Don't heal, or rez the follower. It's kinda funny watching the main person get mad that their shadow is dying and not getting rezzed.

I have no issue at all with boxers who can effectively play both toons. The ones that expect me to let one toon simply auto-follow and contribute nothing though? Oh hell no, they get da boot.

seriously this exists?

Do you just sit there saying "flash heal renew flash heal heal greater heal flash heal" lol that would be epic.
If only one is afk, if it's multibox should they be controlling both the characters the other one being on follow but all the spell are map with the other characters? This setup is the same thing as having two players.

I've seen one here who RAF himself and then made the the RAF account follow him without multiboxing. So he utilize the experience increased but didn't bother to multibox because I think he's leveling different classes. He got mad when the RAF account was kick by the group and proceeded to making all kinds of tantrums in the dungeon.

If both of them did afk. That just sucks hairy ... Yeah kick him in the face! IN the face! But the same thing as two guildies queuing together and be dbags and just /follow and alt tab. Or three guildies, two afk and one to say no for each vote kick.
I just want to point out that those are not true dual boxers. Those are leechers. A true dual/multi boxer makes sure each character is participating. Those /follow and do nothing people are leeching people who can kiss my rotund panda hiney.
I just want to point out that those are not true dual boxers. Those are leechers. A true dual/multi boxer makes sure each character is participating. Those /follow and do nothing people are leeching people who can kiss my rotund panda hiney.

You almost made me choke on my hot dog.....