You have no items / creating auction error

Mobile Bug Report
iOS6 i4.
My issue is similar to that of may posts in this thread... I cannot create auctions due to "you have no items in this category" popping up. My issue extends to when I try to relist items after canceling the auction or the auction expiring with an "item not found."
Hey guys,

We think we've identified the problem and made a change that will not require a new client. Can everyone that was experiencing this issue please re-test it to see if it works now? You may need to log out of the Armory and back in before it begins to display properly.
Works Perfectly.
Thanks for the effort Blizz!
Agreed! Now is back to normal. Thanks for the fix--noted the issue this weekend while I was able to just relist ingame. However, after returning to work today it still was malfunctioning and I was growly! And just when I was about to post a ticket? BAM! FIXED, RELISTED, DONE!! Happy nongrowly nurse forever after! Made my lunch break a happy one!
Thanks again!
Still not fixed, even after re-logging app, even on 85's who have no portal items from the new content patch in their bags. Doesn't show many items either currently listed or other items in bag to that I wish to list. Noticing this mostly with companion pets at the moment.
12/04/2012 07:14 PMPosted by Dredbaine
Still not fixed, even after re-logging app, even on 85's who have no portal items from the new content patch in their bags. Doesn't show many items either currently listed or other items in bag to that I wish to list. Noticing this mostly with companion pets at the moment.

Pet Cages are currently disabled on the Mobile Armory.