FotMop...

Hunter
I played BM til I got my pvp wep then went to marks and haven't gone back since. And that was pre patch. I can get kills without stampede now :)

Anyone else feel like BM in arena vs healer/dps that's it's really tough to get a kill? As marks it takes some setup, but it doesn't require stampede.
pretty sure someone as bad as you i can kill in 5 secs as any spec an you will go lool op, i love aimedshot chimera blink strike glaive toss 1 shotting clothys as marks. a war/mage will kill you even faster wither you good or not trollol deep 100-0 on 60% damage reduction full malv hunter with t2 upgraded wep
12/05/2012 12:01 PMPosted by Stonepillar
.and paladins should be removed from the game so that at least then a brain will be required to play this game....see I can do that too.

stamped kill command dead grats you take sooooo much skills

stampede no longer bugged and does !*!%@@@# for damage i use it to get raid buffs in arena pretty much kill command might crit a plate user for 60k during all cds with t2 if you are dieing to 1 kill command i suggest you l2p or get out of pve gear
Stampede hits like a wet noodle. Go cast stampede, and only stampede, on a player in a duel. Watch that health bar do nothing.
12/05/2012 12:46 PMPosted by Nurb
Stampede hits like a wet noodle. Go cast stampede, and only stampede, on a player in a duel. Watch that health bar do nothing.

Pretty much.

Funny how people still act like it one shots players and still get mad over it.

When a hunter gets an OP ability it won't be long before it's nerfed, but the outrage from everyone else will continue to echo throughout the forums.
12/05/2012 12:01 PMPosted by Stonepillar
stamped kill command dead grats you take sooooo much skills

use 5% of your brain and you will win for sure
and i never know kill command ( 40~60k max ) is our chaos bolt .. !!

- Powershot 80% bugged .
- bestial wrath u can cc it now .
- Lynx Rush is a dot now -35% of total damage + it can be avoid and dodged .
- Stamped bug is completely fixed .

so stop trolling and get back to your forum
MAYBE you can learn something about your class .
inb4 this fills 3 pages
I wasn't playing BM before it was remotely viable :<
Druid was the flavor class in BC.
Retardins were the flavor in LK.

Get over yourself OP and second moron on page 1.

I've been BM since Vanilla and I don't plan on changing any time soon.
I was playing BM before it was cool :<
I was cool before it was BM :<

it was faceroll in wrath cata and mop

Yes that's why all the top rated hunters in Cata were BM.
12/05/2012 01:12 PMPosted by Ôk
- bestial wrath u can cc it now

You could effectively CC it before...
12/06/2012 04:10 AMPosted by Spacecakez
it was faceroll in wrath cata and mop
Dude, all the pro hunters were BM in wrath (minus the short lived beast cleave, may you RIP)!

A better statement would have been faceroll in BC. I'd have to agree on that since you could literally make a 1 button macro rotation for DPS for BM back then.