This World of Warcraft account is locked

Mobile Bug Report
"This World of Warcraft account is locked, banned, suspended, or under review. This feature cannot be used antil any outstanding issues are resolved."

Um, no it's not. I was using the mobile armory just fine (renewing auctions) when I switched characters and suddenly got this warning. I tried switching characters, relogging, stopping and restarting the app to no avail. Perversely I can use the app on characters on an associated battle.net account but not this one. As you can see I'm logged in just fine here and I'm also able to access the AH from in game.

What gives?
having the same problem here. able to log into game fine.
I'm having the same message today as well. I submitted a ticket to support so they can review. Hopefully they will get it sorted soon.
I'm having the exact same situation. I can log into the game with no problems, but the Mobile Armory throws the exact message as Malvenue reports.
This is being investigated, but the origin of the issue is not on the mobile server. Unfortunately I do not have a time estimate for when this will be resolved.
Bump, same issue here.
I am having this same issue
I regret to inform Blizzard that this issue is also happening to me, as of perhaps 10 minutes ago.

I logged out of my account and went to use the Armory app (better AH selling interface, in my opinion!), and it told me my account was inactive. I then logged into WoW to confirm my account had *not* been locked, and it didn't appear to be.
Have you checked to see if your account payment is stuck in a pending state?
12/12/2012 04:39 PMPosted by Wilebosk

It currently is indeed pending. I will check back tomorrow morning (8 hours from now) to see if it's out of Pending and if so, if I can log in.
12/12/2012 04:39 PMPosted by Wilebosk

It appears that after the payment went through, everything went well. It was quite disconcerting. I hope that this gets changed down the road so that accounts who are in pending don't get locked out.

Thank you for the great app though; it's really nice to use.
i am getting the same error. account manager says it is pending. it processes on the 15th though. money is in the bank. seems like something is always broken :/
my account status was listed as pending - however was paid on the 13th - i updated the payment method. Able to log into game just fine - however the mobile app has issues (see error posted above) when I try to use mobile guild chat.