To all you warriors on Ravenholdt...

Ravenholdt
Prev 1 3 4 5 Next
12/01/2012 10:20 PMPosted by Graycen
Getting one shot and losing rating that you seriously earned due to a completely non-skilled one shot. It is in no means "fair"

If you don't see the one-shot macro coming and you do nothing to avoid it, you don't deserve your rating.
12/04/2012 08:12 AMPosted by Lukar
avoid it

This is where the problem is. You have several stuns and an AoE fear, on top of the ability to reflect CC and break fear.

Which is why I imagine your Avatar immunities, intimidating shout cooldown, and silencing capabilities were changed.
Which is why I imagine your Avatar immunities, intimidating shout duration, and silencing capabilities were changed.

Don't forget the change to the warrior four-piece PvP bonus. Heroic Leap would have been usable to break roots and snares.

I still maintain that it's simply that people aren't used to Warriors being a threat after basically a season and a half of Warriors being free honor.

Also, the nerf to Avatar rage gen still infuriates me. They really need to figure out how to build separation for PvE and PvP on each ability like they did with Colossus Smash, because that nerf to Avatar made the level 90 tier for Protection useless. That extra rage was a godsend on fights like Elegon and Spirit Kings.

Also, Shockwave's radius isn't nearly as large as people want to make it out to be, and the only other stun is Stormbolt, which would preclude the warrior having either Bloodbath or Avatar.
12/04/2012 08:28 AMPosted by Lukar
I still maintain that it's simply that people aren't used to Warriors being a threat after basically a season and a half of Warriors being free honor.

That may be the case, as I still urinate myself every time a giant red warrior heroic leaps onto my face with trinket intact.

In all honesty they're not much of an issue at all without cooldowns. They just have a lot of annoying things on top of decent mobility, but they don't really do threatening damage outside of burst.

You're in the same boat with destruction warlocks in my opinion, I feel like you need a nerf but have no idea how to do so any further without breaking you completely.
12/04/2012 08:35 AMPosted by Alibor
You're in the same boat with destruction warlocks in my opinion, I feel like you need a nerf but have no idea how to do so any further without breaking you completely.

They could adjust the Thirst for Blood (or Taste for Blood, or Appetite for Blood, or whatever it is; warrior skill design is basically noun + blood) mechanic. It rarely reaches five stacks even in a raid environment. I'm not sure how much of it is a factor in our damage though. I personally hate the mechanic and can't wait to get enough gear to go back to being Fury again for PvE so I never have to worry about it again.

Though they really can't do much to our damage because warriors are very much middle of the pack in PvE damage. Well, except high end Fury Warriors, but that's because Blizzard apparently didn't realize that if you give someone massive amounts of crit, then design a mechanic that when they crit they get 10% more damage, they'll do massive damage.
12/03/2012 11:47 AMPosted by Saturn
I am totally getting Cayreth a Mach 6 razor for Winter's Veil.

No need. I shaved. Some.
12/04/2012 09:50 AMPosted by Cayreth
No need. I shaved. Some.

Give me some, half of the horde races can't even have beards.
12/04/2012 10:32 AMPosted by Saturn
Horde needs a Chiropractor profession

And you need dental work, but you don't see me making snide remarks about it.
I'm thinking I want to level a group of 4 warriors for RP purposes. Might level them as Forsaken because I haven't seen any of the Horde content since WotLK.

Also, you know, 8 two-handers.
12/05/2012 11:37 AMPosted by Saturn
Lol, doesn't EVERY troll have a massive underbite? I hate to break it to you, but I hear that's from inbreeding, man...your mom may also be your sister...

You *do* know how breeders keep dog breeds purebred, right?

I think the blank, cross eyed stare of worgen females is by far the best evidence of this.
Lmao.

Worgen are created though, not born.

If only.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BW6lP8aBpz0&t=2m22s
If only.

The Worgen haven't been on Azeroth long enough to actually tell if their blood has any effect on their children. The oldest known worgen, Alpha prime and his cult, have been banished to the emerald dream since the war of the ancients. Any children from their human counterparts are likely barely out of the womb.
If only.

The Worgen haven't been on Azeroth long enough to actually tell if their blood has any effect on their children. The oldest known worgen, Alpha prime and his cult, have been banished to the emerald dream since the war of the ancients. Any children from their human counterparts are likely barely out of the womb.

More than nine months have passed since the start of cata.
Lol people b***ing about Warriors when we've been s****y for an ENTIRE expansion minus a a month of Vicious season. People think we're OP because it's been so long since Warriors have actually put out some pressure and everyone has it stuck in their head Warrior's just get rolled since we got rolled all through Cata. We had a couple minor things that needed tweaked, and they have been. But Warrior's are not godmode. If you can't control a Warrior through Reck then you should probably stop doing arena. Either way we've begun the 'nerfed into the ground' stage Warriors go through every season. The good Warriors will always find tricks to rise above the nerfs. They can never fully keep us down baby. RIGHT GORAR??? *Rick Ross Grunt*
mgrlmgrlmgrl

Says the warrior.