474 arm war exceptionnal player lf good guild

Guild Recruitment
Hi i am an arm warrior 474 ilvl looking for a good pve guild schedules on tues-wed-thurs on any server/factions , where i could stay for a while to progress Mist of Pandaria raids.
Well i am playing that game for 5 years now , took some break for personal reasons and i came back for Dragon Soul like 8-9 months ago , im still pve guidless for the moment cause i was working too much this years to make pve schedules so now its the winter and ill have around 24 hours / week so ill be able to make a decent pve schedules to progress into mop raids.
Well ive been playing an ele shaman * Satyres * for 3 years starting from Burning Crusade to the end of wrath of the lich king but when cataclysm comes out i rerolled a warrior so ill enumerate my shaman's raid experience then my warrior's ones.

PVE EXPERIENCE as elemental shaman : Naxxramass 10-25 , OS 3D 10-25 , EOE 10-25 , Ulduar 10-25 hm ( Alone in the darkness on time ) , TOGC 10 ( Tribute of Insanity ) , ICC 10-25 hm 11/12 ( Light of Dawn at 30% + Glory of the icecrown raider on time ) then cataclysm came up.

PVE EXPERIENCE as fury/arm warrior : BWD - BOT - TO4W 25hm 8/12 , Fireland 10 hm 4/7 before 25% nerf patch , Dragon Soul 5/8hm completed

About Mist of Pandaria raids , like i said i didnt get into a good pve guild to progress the end of Cataclysm so im still guidless for mop , i havent done any bosses on normal or heroic in MV n HOF for the moment , the only thing i did is the raid finder thing and get all my epics from daiies but it doesnt looks that hard to be honest... ive seen too much pve mechanics in my life i wont be impressed by normal modes stuff but im interested about heroic mode , thats why im playing that game to have challenge with hardmodes.

Im a serious player about PVE stuff because im playing that game without a guild , most of the reason ive quit its because i had no guild. my opinions about playing that game is , you dont have fun if u aren't playing with good players to progress as a core.

Well just let me know if you guys are interested about me to join your guild add me real id *puffyman_57_7@hotmail.com* or in game , ill appreciate it to be part of a serious guild with decent players

thanks for reading.
From the Ashes of Khadgar is in need of a Warrior like yourself an immediate raid spot !!!

Our progression is 5/6 MSV 25man 6/6 on 10man 3/6 HOF 10man and 1/4 ES 10man , we have been around since oct 2011 and most of the core been together longer

25 man raids are tueday, wedsnesday & thursday nights 8:30-11:30pm est

check out our website www.fromtheashes.us

contact me ingame or my real id bigruss747@yahoo.com so we can talk things over!!!
Guild: Conversation Over
Server: Kilrogg (PvE) West Coast
Faction: Alliance

Raiding Hours: *Times are PST Server time*
Tues: 7:00pm-10:30pm
Thur: 7:00pm-10:30pm

Mists of Pandaria Progression:
10m Mogu'shan Vaults 6/6 Normal
10m Heart of Fear 2/6 Normal

Who Conversation Over is:
Plain and simple we are a mature guild that wants to progress two nights a week.

What Conversation Over is looking for:
Conversation Over is looking for skilled, reliable players to fill our 10m raid. We need to get the most out of our limited raid time so we are only looking for those willing to put forth the effort required and maintain near perfect attendance.

Current needs:
Mage
Warlock
Tank (non druid/monk)

Loot Distribution:
You roll you win; just ask that you help share the wealth ;)

Skilled and prepared candidates are encouraged to contact us regardless of current needs.
Feel free to contact us in game with any questions.

BattleTag: Tuurgan#1640 or Rhaith#1805
Hey Creexus,

We run a 2 night a week 10 man team which fields Friday and Saturday from 8:15-1AM EST. Currently we could greatly benefit from having a competent and dedicated Arms Warrior. The teams progression is 16/16N and 3/6H MSV. If you're interested in more information regarding how we're run you can find it at: http://www.avatar-suramar.com I'd like to chat more with you and see if we're what you're looking for so I will add you and leave my contact info below:

Realid: Brad.Viola@hotmail.com
Battletag: Dikkybubba#1195

Looking forward to talking with you soon