Nelfsmas Party: Thank you to the NE community

Moon Guard
Prev 1 2 3 4 6 Next
I wish to join the merriment.

'Come on! Let's Boogey to the Elf Dance!'

Excellent! Now I can try to pressure you into joining my guild!
I require a tophat to respond to guild invites. Make this happen.
Add my elf please. Kayllari
I'll contribute.
Sign me up!
A practical way where I can get rid of junk I don't need AND make someone happy? Sign me up :D

For reals though... I'm feeling in the season. I wish to contribute a gift
Thanks! I've added all of you.
At this point we are also looking for guilds that would like to assist in organizing the event.
I would like to sign up for a night elf female to give me a gift. That's how this works right? I'll bring some wine.
12/04/2012 01:14 PMPosted by Githnji
I would like to sign up for a night elf female to give me a gift. That's how this works right? I'll bring some wine.

This isn't a charity event.
Do I need to be a Nelf to participate?

Yes. This is part of an attempt to generate some Nelf RP connections. Now, you don't need to be using the Nelf as your main, so you can always make a little Nelf alt just for this. In fact, it would be good if people didn't know you because then you could send your presents in a truly anonymous way.

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Yes. This is part of an attempt to generate some Nelf RP connections. Now, you don't need to be using the Nelf as your main, so you can always make a little Nelf alt just for this. In fact, it would be good if people didn't know you because then you could send your presents in a truly anonymous way.

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Is that a Nelf giving a gift of hats?
If you guys need a sexy, half-naked Santa, send me a tell and I can entertain all nelf females at the event.
12/04/2012 04:38 PMPosted by Malakk
If you guys need a sexy, half-naked Santa, send me a tell and I can entertain all nelf females at the event.

Nelf culture does not value low comedy.
Bumping for bling. You know you want it.

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Systar, your avatar is scary )=
12/04/2012 10:15 PMPosted by Thalis
Bumping for bling. You know you want it.

I'm buying some diamond-encrusted, platinum cabbages.
Remember sign-ups close on the 10th!
One day left for sign-ups.
Sign-ups close today! Tomorrow I will mail everyone in-game with their target... for gifts.
I'd like to send gifts!