My character is stuck in Silvermoon

Technical Support
I took a portal to SM and as soon as I got there I started to lag, like really bad. I just stopped out of the portal room and BAM, game not responding. quit wow and re opened. Logged in like normal and as soon as I see my characters screen again BAM game stopped responding. I've restated my computer and have logged onto other characters and it still isn't making a difference but I can log onto other characters.
I'm having this issue too on my paladin. It happens when you're in the Court of the Sun area, I tested it on other characters. Deleted add-ons, restarted computer like you and am not sure what is doing it.

I think this might have happened to me a few years ago too, but I really don't remember how we fixed it... HELP US :D
Ditto here, almost couldn't get my character out. Had to log in three times with graphics to minimum and no addons just to get my hearthstone off. Court of the Sun, coming down the ramp. Tried it again with an alt while watching task manager, the memory usage spiked hard, jumped 150-200 meg instantly, and climbed until it was 500 over even a busy day in Org. Crazy stuff...
Happened to me as well, maybe it'll be fixed with this weeks maintence.
Anything on the issue yet?
Let's delete that character's cache folder first:

World of Warcraft\WTF\Account\AccountName\RealmName\CharacterName

If that doesn't help, log on with another character, and ask a Game Master to move your stuck character to a different zone or city.
This happened to me yesterday. I opened a ticket in game (under another character) contacting a GM and was told to delete my cache, WTF and Interface folders. I did this and it didn't work. I was still stuck in SC.

Only thing that DID work was waiting a bit and trying to turn my stuck character away from the fountain (In Court Of The Sun) and then activating the heathstone. There was horrible lag, but it did finally work. It takes a long while, in between the screen freezes, but it did work.
Let's delete that character's cache folder first:

World of Warcraft\WTF\Account\AccountName\RealmName\CharacterName

If that doesn't help, log on with another character, and ask a Game Master to move your stuck character to a different zone or city.

I'll sum it up, it's not the players, my friend. There's been more than enough posts on here with people experiencing this issue and your own Support Reps' stating it's an issue they are working on fixing on select realms. Even those with high end video cards are hitting massive drops in the same area due to phasing issues from the Domination quest arc.