guardian druid worth a damn?

Druid
im debating on whether to go with a druid tank, pally, warrior or monk. im wanting to do dungeons until level 90 then raids. i would like to do current raids as well as old raids too and be able to solo some old content. what is the current state of druid tanks?
Monk tanking is boring as hell.

Switching to a druid and finding it a bit more engaging.

Seriously I can just spinnning crane kick to tank most heroics, nothing else required.
Guardian is fine. Deciding how to properly spend your Rage is actually interesting at higher gear levels when you have more than what is needed for SD or FR.
Monk tanking is boring as hell.

Switching to a druid and finding it a bit more engaging.

Seriously I can just spinnning crane kick to tank most heroics, nothing else required.

See I'm the opposite. I was a bear though all of wrath and cata, and the new playstyle just seems a little boring for me. I'm not quite sure what it is, maybe its because im still lvl 85, maybe its the rotation, I don't know.

Monk on the other hand is tons of fun to me. Sure you can probably spinny kick through most heroics, but any class/spec can probably spam their way through some content. When you get down to the nuts and bolts of *real* monk tanking (complete with shuffle and Purifying Brew and Elusive Brew), it's a ton of fun.

Not saying anything is wrong with bear, I'm sure it is just as viable as any other tank class. Just for me personally, I don't like it anymore. Not as much as I like Monks anyway.
There is no bad tank class right now - are all viable. I really like druids because you can do anything with them (tank, mdps, rdps, heal). One nice thing about guardians is you don't need a separate set of gear if you need to dps for dailies or heroics. Heck, you don't even need a feral spec - cat form in guardian spec gets it done (plus u can go bear for aoe). Tanking is a bit easier on guardian compared to other tank classes - that is a pro for some, a con for others.