Herald of the Titans group forming.

Stormrage
Hello Stormrage! I am forming a team for a Herald of the Titans run. Yes, it is still obtainable in Mists of Pandaria. We need tanks and healers mainly at this point, but there are still a couple of DPS spots open. Some of our team is still leveling, but we anticipate being geared up and good to go by mid-December or early January.

All that is required is for you to have a level 80 character with a full Ulduar set, and to defeat Algalon while meeting these conditions. This achievement restricts any ARMOR of a higher item level than 226, and WEAPONS of a higher item level than 232 (this applies to off-hands and shields as well.) You can use any 10 man normal or hard mode gear, and any 25 man normal gear. It is also worth mentioning that ToC 5 man heroic gear is also acceptible, as are weapons from ToC 10 and the ICC 5 man heroics. We will be performing gear checks before we even set foot into Ulduar to be certain everyone is wearing appropriate equipment and to ensure that we get the achievement.

If you have any questions or would like to sign up, leave a post here or you can reach me in-game most nights.
Ohh Kiryn, this sounds really fun! :)

I've done a Herald's run using Openraid for my Hunter before MoP came out.
I'd love to sign up and maybe go with you guys if there's a spot!

My MS is Shadow (made a second Priest just for Shadow lol), OS is Disc.

I'm right now only level 75 but I could easily hit 80 and begin to gear up!

^_^
Me and my husband might be interested. I can play any spec, he is a resto Shaman.

We are still leveling but if you need us you can find me online. Battle tag is: Mara#1854

^_^

Oh hey you! that would be great, we could definitely use more ranged dps and another healer. Add my battletag if you have any questions or anything to discuss! It's Skeebz#1385.

Me and my husband might be interested. I can play any spec, he is a resto Shaman.

We are still leveling but if you need us you can find me online. Battle tag is: Mara#1854

Resto shaman would be very welcome. aside from that, we also still need tanks and possibly another dps or two to round out the group.

Here is our current roster of confirmed players:

Arcane Mage
Fire Mage
Holy Paladin
Fury Warrior
Druid (Willing to spec according to the needs of the raid.)

Edit: Our Fury Warrior is somewhat tentative, so an extra dps slot may be opening up.
I would love to tank it. My equipped ilvl is 221, I will most likely sell off my cata greens i keep in my bag before the raid just to make sure I don't screw anything up. I have maxed (600) Mining/Engi.

I'm not sure why I'm not seeing it on my armory atm, but I have the typical tinkers for cloak/belt, and Synapse Springs for 1,920 Strength. I could just as easily switch to Phase Fingers for 1,920 Dodge. I'd have to look into the fight again (it's been a while) to see whether that much avoidance would be of any use considering the other stats I have, versus some extra dps from the bonus Strength. If anyone who reads this has a thought about that I'd be open to hearing it.
I would love to tank it. My equipped ilvl is 221, I will most likely sell off my cata greens i keep in my bag before the raid just to make sure I don't screw anything up. I have maxed (600) Mining/Engi.

I'm not sure why I'm not seeing it on my armory atm, but I have the typical tinkers for cloak/belt, and Synapse Springs for 1,920 Strength. I could just as easily switch to Phase Fingers for 1,920 Dodge. I'd have to look into the fight again (it's been a while) to see whether that much avoidance would be of any use considering the other stats I have, versus some extra dps from the bonus Strength. If anyone who reads this has a thought about that I'd be open to hearing it.

Sounds excellent! Add my battletag and we can talk more in-game if you have anything you want to discuss.
interested rogue here, will build set have done herald once before on a Rshammy no longer at 80 once im confirmed into the grp i will start building a set!
add me Electrika#1721

^_^

Oh hey you! that would be great, we could definitely use more ranged dps and another healer. Add my battletag if you have any questions or anything to discuss! It's Skeebz#1385.

I added you Skeebz! I'm almost 80 and I'll begin to gear up. :)
hello im interested in joining for heralds run. i just hit 80 and need to get some gear. my main spec is holy and im going to gear up a prot tank spec. so whichever is needed. my real id lance#1653
bump
Alright, so here's the deal.

There is a hell of a lot more interest in this than I expected! So here's what we're going to do. I will be doing a second run the week after, so that we can accomodate everyone who wants to do it. The people from the first week will fill in any openings there may be in the second group, and everyone will get their titles! I'm pretty much running this as a "first come, first served" kind of thing, so the people I heard from first will be put into group A, which will be the first to run. Here's where we are as of now:

Group A

Faithplusone (Ret Paladin)
Divinest (Holy Paladin)
(Prot Paladin)
Boxxyfrown (Blood DK)
Skyscorcher (Mage)
Bunneh (Disc Priest)
Mopityserend (Rogue)
(Druid - Will spec according to the needs of the raid.)
Cursewordz (Warlock)

We have room for one more dps in group A.

Group B is still open to all roles.
bump for last dps? aka kittens are blue
Woo! Excited. :D
chickens are pink
frogs are purple
Dont know if yall still need a dps. But id like to go

224 ilvl elemental shaman, have cata flasks/food/pots etc.

Thanks,
Baddies
Hey Stormrage, bumping this to say that we're planning for a Herald run tomorrow at 6:30 PM Realm time, but we're short a healer! If there's anyone out there with a Herald character with a heal spec, please get in touch with Kiryn ASAP!
Decided to drop out of this due to the "raid leaders" being completely ignorant/rude.

Not worth my time if I'm going to be called a "dumb b.itch" for asking questions.