Ww Monk pvp after 5.1

Monk
We will be better with the buffs but we will still be one of the worst melee.

Reasons:

-No on-demand burst: we will still have to build 10 stacks of tiger brew. Countless ppl on this forum asked to start arena with 10 stacks. Will fix the problem.

-Horrible CC: Paralysis breaks on everything. Even Xuen breaks it. Plus we have to put a talent point to have a 20 yards range. Solution: increase paralysis cooldown to 30 sec but make it 20 yards baseline and doesnt break on dots.

-We get global in stuns: Any good pvp team knows that after touch of karma and trinket is down all they need to do is stun us and we drop like a fly. Solution: Dematerialize. Why give it only to mistweaver? We are most of the time the target in 3s or RBG.

If blizzard make does change, WW monk will finally be viable in PVP.
Agreed. At least we can be good at duels though
From what I hear, BrM is also very fragile during stuns so it really should be a class wide passive.
We will be better with the buffs but we will still be one of the worst melee.

Reasons:

-No on-demand burst: we will still have to build 10 stacks of tiger brew. Countless ppl on this forum asked to start arena with 10 stacks. Will fix the problem.

-Horrible CC: Paralysis breaks on everything. Even Xuen breaks it. Plus we have to put a talent point to have a 20 yards range. Solution: increase paralysis cooldown to 30 sec but make it 20 yards baseline and doesnt break on dots.

-We get global in stuns: Any good pvp team knows that after touch of karma and trinket is down all they need to do is stun us and we drop like a fly. Solution: Dematerialize. Why give it only to mistweaver? We are most of the time the target in 3s or RBG.

If blizzard make does change, WW monk will finally be viable in PVP.

Seriously, someone should have told me ww sucks in pvp, shouldn't have gotten t2 and then no1 will and we can get some real buffs.
Can i have my alt rogues sap and gouge not break on dmg too and have 20 yd range also?

And i want stacks of SnD up too, ahhh !@#$ it ill just get it as a passive?

Did i do it right yet?
the range talent for that used to be longer in beta but the nerf it.
You guys are funny cause WW is already viable.. If you think it isnt, its because you havent figured out the class yet. Its a very strong dps for pvp . the hardest and most annoying thing about being a ww monk is the ignorance of everyone so we hardly get in rbg groups
11/24/2012 12:48 PMPosted by Kenzye
You guys are funny cause WW is already viable.. If you think it isnt, its because you havent figured out the class yet. Its a very strong dps for pvp . the hardest and most annoying thing about being a ww monk is the ignorance of everyone so we hardly get in rbg groups

Dude your highest rating is 1772 and you are below 1600 in 2s. We are not saying WW is completly horrible, we are saying that this spec has so many flaws so it cant compete with other melee. There is 0.00001% of WW monk over 2200. Thats a solide proof.
monks hit like trucks. please give spec and class more time, learn more about then, then come back with real numbers before the qqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqq
11/24/2012 01:39 PMPosted by Arizus
monks hit like trucks. please give spec and class more time, learn more about then, then come back with real numbers before the qqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqq

They hit hard once we build 10 stacks of tigerbrew that take a long time and which other melee dont have to do and can pop their burst cooldown righ away. Time wont fix the fondemental flaws of WW monk.

Dude your highest rating is 1772 and you are below 1600 in 2s. We are not saying WW is completly horrible, we are saying that this spec has so many flaws so it cant compete with other melee. There is 0.00001% of WW monk over 2200. Thats a solide proof.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/7199640503

Go look at that thread for rogues and see the 1st link which is http://www.crossladder.com/arena/stats/ . Just because you think your class/spec is broken because of arena rep doesn't mean anything to me tbh when theres other classes in that boat. How come u dont ask for a prot warrior buff cause that spec is not played at all. You dont mention successful MW monks either.

Its not solid proof of anything when almost everyone is playing FoTM because something is way easier to do, thats people being lazy and wanting the easy way out, has nothing to do with viability.

Seriously there is worst melee out there and you're only gonna get even more solid and possibly pass over more so those other melee come patch.
Onetwo i don't think you understand what he is trying to say.. MW is awesome.. and yeah Arena means alot if your PVP because anyone can be a battleground hero...

WW monks need a buff badly... the proof is in how very few there are in high rated 2's, 3's or 5's

I play to cap on my 2's team and not for rating and broke 1800..
and comparing a prot warrior to a dps specc doesn't even make sense... noone is crying about going into an arena as a brewmaster lol.
Onetwo i don't think you understand what he is trying to say.. MW is awesome.. and yeah Arena means alot if your PVP because anyone can be a battleground hero...

WW monks need a buff badly... the proof is in how very few there are in high rated 2's, 3's or 5's

What do you want? An even distribution of classes across high rated PvP?

Totally, completely, absolutely impossible. Some classes will always be a little bit better...and that little bit will always be more than enough for the highest levels of Arena to exclude all other classes.

Total balance is not possible in a game his complex. Learn it. Live it. Breathe it.

You'l enjoy the game a lot more.

See there it is again. Your proof, which is in the link i provided earlier is there is just 3 less monks than rogues.But you guys sound like omg look at me im the only one with problems cause of this said number. And when i mentioned prot wars as an example thats because u guys seem to discredit the other specs that are/can be viable in the arena. Plus alot of the buffs ppl want for WW monk affect all specs. And it also matters cause that's like me saying "why care about WW monk u have MW they viable deal with i cant play prot right?"

Tbh i think rogues,monks maybe even dks and what not can use some help, but not to the extent ppl make it out to be. Because tbh I'm tired of getting nerfed or buffed for no reason. Making whatever class i play seem stupid because someone thinks of something and everyone else bandwagons on the idea with whatever reasoning they think they have is valid.

See there it is again. Your proof, which is in the link i provided earlier is there is just 3 less monks than rogues.But you guys sound like omg look at me im the only one with problems cause of this said number. And when i mentioned prot wars as an example thats because u guys seem to discredit the other specs that are/can be viable in the arena. Plus alot of the buffs ppl want for WW monk affect all specs. And it also matters cause that's like me saying "why care about WW monk u have MW they viable deal with i cant play prot right?"

Tbh i think rogues,monks maybe even dks and what not can use some help, but not to the extent ppl make it out to be. Because tbh I'm tired of getting nerfed or buffed for no reason. Making whatever class i play seem stupid because someone thinks of something and everyone else bandwagons on the idea with whatever reasoning they think they have is valid.

Only reason we are saying omg look at me is because it's our class. If someone is butt hurt over rogues then they should post in the rogue forums. All I've heard since mop release is rogues mad. Didn't they just nerf their heals and make them choose between prep and step?
Its not about posting in the rogue forums or monk or whatever. I saw this passing thru reading up on monks and changes for all classes come 5.1 and came across this and its stupid. I'm not butt hurt over it either I'm just tired of repeating the same ol thing over and over again with nerfing and buffing !@#$ that doesn't have to get changed to that extent. And i am leveling my monk right now and i think those changes are great, if i wanted to play like a mouth breather and not try to do %^-*.

It one of the reasons i myself and other dks probably stop playing theirs long ago. Playing like that is boring, at least for someone like me. But it doesn't take a genius to realize wanting freedom attached to your sprint on a 30 sec cd, your sap/blind/gouge (paralysis) to not break on dots and have 20 yard range base is dumb. And those aren't the only things being asked for.

Any good monk or rated high enough for you guys over that magic number what was it? .0001% 2.2k should honestly feel at some point of what i said to be true, just saying.
I don't know what you are saying. You are mad at nerfs and buffs and the buffs albeit small amount of buffs make the class to easy to play? Man windwalker is already easy to play. Tiger palm is all you got to watch when dps'ing. Literally that's it. Windwalker being complex it ain't
Can i have my alt rogues sap and gouge not break on dmg too and have 20 yd range also?

And i want stacks of SnD up too, ahhh !@#$ it ill just get it as a passive?

Did i do it right yet?

well technically sap already has a large range (10 yards) when you take into account you cant see the rogue :P
as for gouge you have a talent to make blind and gouge not break on your own dots damage.

Xuen's aoe breaks Paral. it doesn't need the range + anti breaking bundled together but it needs to have something to stop Xuen from breaking it somewhere. (maybe even fix Xuen himself so he doesn't break it)
Why not....make xuen's aoe not affect cc'd targets? Hrrrmm, i seem to remember bliz doing this for alot of other abilities. Course then they'd goof it up and make it not hit anyone with any sort of cc on them.

Sigh