Issue fixed don't look at this thread anymore

Bug Report
1 2 3 13 Next
Seeing as Blizzard reps can see edits, i'll remove this post to stop people thinking it's still a current bug. Stop reviving this thread, the issue was fixed less than a week after.
shhh
no really pls fix
-
Someone in my guild zoned into the new Scenario, and was awarded with several Naxxramas Achievements, the Dual Exalted Shattrath rep, as well as Reigns of the Black War Bear in the mail!

This is definitely a serious bug
-
It seems to be limited to people who have challenge golds on another char already.
Someone on our realm got Realm First! Challenge Conqueror Gold, without ever stepping into a challenge mode on that character.

Seems the account wide stuff could negatively affect alot of realms like that.

edit: I should note that his main is in Exodus on another server, and he did the achievement over a week ago.
I died on my Rogue earlier today in BWL trying to solo Razorgore (lol) and when I logged back in I got all of my challenge mode things. Like others are posting I do have the set legit on my DK, but haven't done it on my Rogue.

I figured they lightened their stance on being per character so I went to see if it worked on other characters, and yeah it does.

Come to think of it, it probably isn't intended but it's pretty hard to play any alt when LFR, random dungeons, old world raids (with new pets) all cause you to d/c and get massive amount of achievements.
I recently queued for a random battleground on my Warrior after getting the challenge mode gold gear on my DK (this guy) and it was Isle of Conquest.

I entered the bg and was disconnected on the loading screen. I logged back in to a "Character with that name already exists" error, and tried again. When I came back on, I was granted the Realm First!: Challenge Conqueror: Gold achievement, as well as several Naxxramas achievements, and the Gold challenge mode transmogrification armor apppeared in my inventory.

I seriously have no clue what just happened, i'm assuming this is a serious bug and I really did NOT intend to get the realm first, I hope that the achieve for that realm can be reset so people can get it legitimately.

Armory of warrior : http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/khazgoroth/Arcyh/advanced

UPDATE: apparently if you have any gold achieve on any character, any of your alts can buy the gear from the vendor as well.
this also happened on my warrior alt
I just got all 9 golds legit tonight on my Deathknight, and the same glitch is happening to me on my various alts when I dungeon or LFR.
the same thing happened to my alt in getting the all silver achieve and getting in a random bg. Also go some other achieves at the same time.
Someone on our realm got Realm First! Challenge Conqueror Gold, without ever stepping into a challenge mode on that character.

edit: I should note that his main is in Exodus on another server, and he did the achievement over a week ago.

That was me. That is why i've got this thread here, this is my main, I went into a bg on my alt warrior, got dc'd, popped up with a realm first, I had NO idea what happened.

That was me. That is why i've got this thread here, this is my main, I went into a bg on my alt warrior, got dc'd, popped up with a realm first, I had NO idea what happened.

Sorry i just assumed.

Thanks for doing the right thing and reporting it :]
So it isnt just our realm then. Our realms just lost it to a lvl 43 hunter.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/altar-of-storms/Hotshotz/simple

I made a post in the Customer Service and put in a ticket in game.
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/7199642828#1

Since if people know people might take other realms first achievements away from them.
Since this is only affecting players who already have challenge mode gear on their main, I don't see the reason to get upset about your alts not looking terrible.

Only thing they should fix is the realm first thing for sure, I also unintentionally got realm first on my warlock.
Silence Sinzar
I can confirm that a couple of people that I know were able to get the challenge mode set on all of their toons including a level 15 warrior that zoned into Stockades.
Beyond ridiculous that this can even happen.