Garalon (Heroic?) Xuen glitch

Monk
Xuen does not seem to working properly on the heroic version of Garalon when I summon him he leaps and never lands he just keeps flying untell he diminishes im not sure if it is only the heroic version or Garalon across the board.
He does it on normal too.
Oh great we're doing this fight tonight and I have xuen.
However it is pretty funny when you see it.
11/29/2012 09:19 AMPosted by Namta

I saw it last night in LFR. I laughed pretty hard.

It was reported the bug forum though.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/7200082699
I am bumping this to the top, as it is still happening.

Happened to me last night on our weekly 10 man. Use Invoke and that damn cat just flies away because for some reason, I have done something to anger him!

In all seriousness, it basically makes all the final talents terrible for Garalon, and should have been fixed already.

There's an easy way to avoid him despawning: don't spec for him on that fight. You do know you can change talents on the fly, right?
11/29/2012 09:19 AMPosted by Namta

this, I frapsed it for the beginning of our next kill video lol
I tested this yesterday in LFR and laughed when I saw it happen. My guild laughed too when I told them he "flew off into the sky like nyan cat".
Posted in the bug forums. You guys should hit the thread up.
Hahaha its still happening?!

Well at least we know Xuen is a fan of Nyan Cat.
Xuen is the funniest thing to watch bug out. When I solo Onyxia in the flight phase he leaps up onto her face and claws at it.. its pure hilarity.
12/05/2012 10:21 PMPosted by Daerien

There's an easy way to avoid him despawning: don't spec for him on that fight. You do know you can change talents on the fly, right?

Being able to change talents is not the point and you know that. Please don't post things that are only troll bait.

The ability is broken on that fight and should be fixed, the answer should not be "Oh well, just spec something else lolz".
For those curious about what it actually looks like - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DtSzn4GoZ-A

Don't be scared by the Chinese title, all text is also translated in English.

This is the first time I laughed out loud at something on the Internet in a while.
Xuen goes flying :D
I must go! My planet needs me!
bump, still bugged, 2 weeks later with no official acknowledgement or response.
They don't care.