Power Word: Mind Srsly U Guise?

Priest
Prev 1 3 4 5 26 Next
Yay naked AC dailies. Suicide 10 times and get quest credit hooray!

wat a mess
11/30/2012 12:49 PMPosted by Nixx
You're welcome to suggest something else and I'll edit the OP.

Truelight and I were talking (see: I was ranting and screaming in /g and he was sitting there giggling) about priests and stuff. And I'm curious as to what others think. What are we as a class? Thematically and everything else. Cause in "teh lore" priests are a pretty dynamic class and differ greatly on a race by race basis. But the art team (in my opinion) seems to be really hung up on the word "priest" and the trappings of real life priest. They don't (again, in my opinion) seem to go at priest sets with the same gusto as our brothers and sisters on the Light; paladins, or the dark warlocks.

So what is a priest? What is our identity?
Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait. Hold on. Stop.

If one ability uses more GCDs to do the same damage as another ability, the way to figure out how much damage you end up losing is to think of the lost GCDs as lost Mind Flay ticks. Just this moment got that.

How did I get to be this stupid? What happened to me?

If one ability uses more GCDs to do the same damage as another ability, the way to figure out how much damage you end up losing is to think of the lost GCDs as lost Mind Flay ticks. Just this moment got that.

It's your new dress, must be. It robbed you of your smart. Dresses do that sometimes.
World of Dressupcraft
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE SNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
11/30/2012 09:05 PMPosted by Iapetus
She pets penguins and feeds off my seething jealousy.

Don't forget she's also a ninja.

Seriously? :|

I expected more out of you.
12/01/2012 05:04 AMPosted by Kyrisa
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE SNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
The hell is snow?

Lucky.
Seriously? :|

I expected more out of you.

Good job never speaking up!

At least it doesn't actually mean that anything I've said has been wrong, though.
[W From] [Warlock]: hey u afk??
[W To] [Warlock]: hi
[W From] [Warlock]: u happen to be an officer??
[W To] [Warlock]: yes
[W To] [Warlock]: is your ? key stuck?

I thought it was ask-obvious-questions time.
12/01/2012 05:04 AMPosted by Kyrisa
SNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

i do not think we have this yet :<
Snow sucks.
http://www.theepochtimes.com/n2/images/stories/large/2011/02/02/lake_shore_drive_108758595.jpg

Agree with nixxe, snow sucks. Don't need another one of those on Lakeshore Drive,

/ patpat

There there, Constie - it's an inevitable consquence of hanging around us.
I got me a flawless beast battle stone :3

Now have a rare feline familiar!
Edit that out before it's too late.
TOO LATE I SAW IT.

And thus did Nixx's epeen grow 3 sizes that day.

Also, HI.
12/01/2012 11:38 AMPosted by Nixx
And thus did Nixx's epeen grow 3 sizes that day.

I'd use that as a signature if we had the option to, because it made me laff.
I got a flawless magic stone to!

Yay me!