Movies that made you think of WoW

Movies, TV and Entertainment
Sucker Punch
The Notebook.
Avatar. The world protrayed in that movie, with all of its colorful plant life, unique land formations (such as those floating mountains), Na'vi culture, flying mounts (lol) and other cool animal species, reminds me SO much of WoW. There's even a creature I heard in that movie that sounds exactly like a Gnoll from WoW! I'm 99% sure they used the same sound effect.

Also The Dark Crystal and The Neverending Story, for pretty much the same reasons as Avatar. I think Blizzard even got Outland's Skettis from the Skeksis in Dark Crystal. And some of the flying mounts and creatures in WoW remind me a lot of the luck dragons from Neverending Story.
11/22/2012 05:47 AMPosted by Takumi
Sucker Punch

Made me think of reasons why I should stop watching that very movie.

The only thing that has reminded me WoW is the guild.
[quote="71989627844"]Avatar. The world protrayed in that movie, with all of its colorful plant life, unique land formations (such as those floating mountains), Na'vi culture, flying mounts (lol) and other cool animal species, reminds me SO much of WoW. There's even a creature I heard in that movie that sounds exactly like a Gnoll from WoW! I'm 99% sure they used the same sound effect.[quote]

the animal that has the gnoll sounds are the viperwolfs the pack hunting animals that heckle like hyeanas
11/22/2012 05:53 AMPosted by Rictras
The Notebook.

how?
If a movie plot makes me think of WoW there's a good chance I'm not finishing the movie. >_>
Well... um... Lord of the Rings.