Looking for a latin guild.

Darkspear
well, im from quel'thalas server, im latin, and i want to migrate to this server because in latins servers no one want to progress in pve or pvp. So I come here asking if any Spanish speaking guild to join her. Im shaman heal and dps (enhancement) 478 ilv on both spec. Also i speak english, so if any guild want to add me would be great. My progress is 4/6 MV, is not to much but in the server where i am right now are very lazy in pve.

Im here because i want to progress in the wow and enjoy their total content.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Buenas, vengo del servidor quel'thalas, quiero migrarme aca pues en los servidores latinos tienen la mania de no querer progresar, o al parecer eso se a visto ultimamente, ya que tanto en el ambito del pvp y del pve estan echados para atras. Asi que vengo aca preguntando si existe realmente algun hermandad que sea de habla hispana y q ande reclutando gente para su guild. Soy shamy heal y dps ilv 478 en ambas especializaciones.
hmmm, there's no a latin guild in the server? =/
Tried to find one, found none. It's hard to get a progressing guild here too, because the good ones have a lot of requirements, and the mid to low guilds are not so reliable, and most of the times get you nowhere.

Asi que si, si te tomas esto en serio, prueba con guilds como Friend Zone, Baby Love Bunnies, Dara demas, pero de otra manera, honestamente, te iria mejor creando tu propia guild o tu circulo de gente con iguales deseos.
i was there, and didnt have any luck looking for hispanic players.
The only foreigners on Darkspear are French Canadians and Australians.
Where is Trashbear with his sense of humor and wit for these threads.
well, im from quel'thalas server, im latin, and i want to migrate to this server because in latins servers no one want to progress in pve or pvp. So I come here asking if any Spanish speaking guild to join her. Im shaman heal and dps (enhancement) 478 ilv on both spec. Also i speak english, so if any guild want to add me would be great. My progress is 4/6 MV, is not to much but in the server where i am right now are very lazy in pve.

Im here because i want to progress in the wow and enjoy their total content.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Buenas, vengo del servidor quel'thalas, quiero migrarme aca pues en los servidores latinos tienen la mania de no querer progresar, o al parecer eso se a visto ultimamente, ya que tanto en el ambito del pvp y del pve estan echados para atras. Asi que vengo aca preguntando si existe realmente algun hermandad que sea de habla hispana y q ande reclutando gente para su guild. Soy shamy heal y dps ilv 478 en ambas especializaciones.

Nosotros si habla espanol. Pero son de un Guild muy pequeno, si queire un invitacion mensaje Cascas o Yo. Ahorita mi Guild esta formando un quepo para RBGS tengo un Holy Paladin, y Disc Priest, necesita uno Healer mas. Si quiere no mas mensaje Cascas o Yo.
Come join False Prophet - We speak Latin. Dead language... pshaw.

Disclaimer;
We do not speak Spanish in the broad American Spanish dialects which originate from the following;
Mexican
Caribbean (Cuba, Venezuela, Puerto Rico, Dominican Republic, Panama, and northern Colombia).
Andean-Pacific (Peru, Ecuador, western Bolivia, Colombia and western Venezuela).
Plata River (Argentina, Uruguay, and Paraguay)
Chilean
Central American (similar to Caribbean)
or old world varieties of;
Northern Peninsular (Castilla-León, Cantabria, Basque country, Navarre, Aragón, Rioja, Provinces of Guadalajara and Cuenca)
Central-Southern Peninsular (Madrid, Toledo, La Mancha)
Southern Peninsular (Andalusia, Extremadura, and Murcia)
Canarian (Canary Islands)

Ty Wikipedia.
Where is Trashbear with his sense of humor and wit for these threads.

This ^
unlikey heroes at black dragon fly pvp server.. somos una guild pequena con los mismos deseos de buscar gente fuera de los servers latinos.
I'm tryna get some latin women in my life, naw mean !@#$% naw mean?