PVP Guild. 10 man RBG and Arena Teams.

Earthen Ring
Polar Accord, (Against Alliance)
Been doing a lot of PVP lately and have been interested in starting a PVP guild.
The guild will be working on battle ground rating and gearing up novice players for pvp and helping them learn the ropes and tips and tricks about pvp.

For the 10 man RBG team I'm looking for 3 heals, 1 tank, 6 dps.
All novice players will be required to run Tol' Barad for the quick easy honor and it makes gearing that much easier.
All arena teams will keep a rating of 1000+

I want this to be a fun, competitive guild.
If any one has ideas or would like to join and help out let me know. The guild is currently an open PVP guild, for free running bg's and random dueling out and about.

Really want to get a core pvp team together, Thanks all.
Horde is bad though, and smell like over cooked cabbage.
11/24/2012 08:34 PMPosted by Priced
Horde is bad though, and smell like over cooked cabbage.

Our stinch is just to burn your sense of smell...
For RBGs, you may want to consider running 3 healers/1 tank/6 dps.

2 tanks doesn't really work well in bgs. In WSG, for example, one tank would be completely useless if it's not holding the flag.

in addition, 2 healers wouldn't cut it either with all of the instant-cast CC in game combined with insane burst damage.
This Torgath dude seems to know what's up.
For RBGs, you may want to consider running 3 healers/1 tank/6 dps.

2 tanks doesn't really work well in bgs. In WSG, for example, one tank would be completely useless if it's not holding the flag.

in addition, 2 healers wouldn't cut it either with all of the instant-cast CC in game combined with insane burst damage.

That makes alot more sense actually, thanks for clearing that up! :D Come join us!
This Priced guy does not know whats up.
11/30/2012 11:18 AMPosted by Rezi

Big money Rezi knows what up, right right?
11/30/2012 11:18 AMPosted by Rezi

this Rezi guy does not know what's up either, or does he? oh wait...
Airplanes are up.