Looking to start or join a raid group.

Turalyon
Myself (489 shadow priest), 488 resto druid, and a 485 fire mage are looking to either fill up a group or join an existing one. Respond here or in game.

We would prefer a raid group that runs later rather than earlier.

updated: on the look again!
^
to the top!
We are currently looking for a mage to fill out our roster. You can contact me in game on this toon or Captncoke if interested or visit our website at www.oneshotordc.enjin.com
^
Invictus Mortalis can fit all 3 raiders in our groups. Feel free to get ahold of me in game.
looking for a group that will progress quickly on a limited raid schedule...at least a group that can kill elegon.
ouch. harsh.
We *may* be able to pick all of you up. We're 7-11 W/Th EST though which may be too early for all of you but think about it. Our 10m is 5/16H right now in 10s but are moving back to 25s for this. Your gear and progression level is right for our target runs (16/16N, ~2HC). You can find me online tonight for 6-12 or you can submit applications at http://neolutum.enjin.com/recruitment
01/16/2013 11:51 AMPosted by Cairbare
ouch. harsh.

wasn't trying to be harsh...just looking for a solid group

01/17/2013 07:26 AMPosted by Nosis
We *may* be able to pick all of you up. We're 7-11 W/Th EST though which may be too early for all of you but think about it. Our 10m is 5/16H right now in 10s but are moving back to 25s for this. Your gear and progression level is right for our target runs (16/16N, ~2HC). You can find me online tonight for 6-12 or you can submit applications at http://neolutum.enjin.com/recruitment

Little bit early for me unfortunately being on the west coast.
I think it would be cool to start a grp
You would be more than welcome to come check out my group in the creation!

Currently I am going as resto druid but i would go to my hunter instead if you guys joined!

neolutum.enjin.com

going to raid sat/sun (possibly mon aswell) 11:30 pm - 2:00 am EST
RKC is a horde guild based on the server Turalyon. We are a new guild that is 5/6 MV. We downed Elagon after 1 night of attempts and a total of 18 tries with 10 of those tries sub 10 percent.

We are currently Recruiting:
1 Healer:
- Disc Priest
- Resto Druid
- Resto shaman
2 DPS:
- Shadow Priest
- Arcane Mage
- Ele/enhance shaman
- Rogue
- Frost/Unholy Death Knight
- Arms/Fury Warrior
- WindWalker Monk

We raid Sat-Sun 11am-3pm est. You can contact me ingame or at kingstoner#1647. Have a niced Day!!!
still looking. weekday late night raiders. need that extra dps to push progression? we're your guys.