5.2 Fist Weapons

Warrior
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE let warriors transmog 1 handers into fist weapons, or at least Fury. I have a few lying around and I am starting to collect more, but I would really love it iof we could transmog fist weapons. I like swords and axes and all, but I'd love to be able to use fist weapons for the first time since BWD (the trash fist weapons were, well... trash).
I doubt they'll allow that given fist weapons don't have the same animation as 1h swords/maces/axes. That's one stipulation they're sticking to.
Yes, lets have any weapon able to turn into anything; I'm going to use wands. Rupture will be glorious!
dude you've made at least 3 posts about this crap. at least 2 on wow forums and 1 on mmo champion. calm down. patch is quite a ways to go still.
I'd rather have the ability to transmog anything into anything. Well as long as their the same hand requirement. One hand can only be one handed, and etc. I'm a big fan of maces, but the maces that we have right now suck :(.
I'm still holding onto my Lobstmourne just in case.
Bit of a necro here, been looking for any feedback by a blue about this for a few days.

I heard zarhym said hes talking to GC about letting us mog 2hers into polearms and that hes interested in doing so, if they can do it for 2hers and polearms i dont see why they cant do it for 1hers and fist weapons, im farming the http://us.battle.net/wow/en/item/29348 out of sheer excitement at the possibility, TG all the way but if we can use fist weps or mog fist weps im goin to SMF.
I really want to be able to mog polearms to teo handers but what about TG?
01/27/2013 03:40 AMPosted by Kromthal
I really want to be able to mog polearms to teo handers but what about TG?

Make em share same animations as other handers when duel wielded, because when you equip a fist weapon and axe for example the fist animation is over rided and you just look like your hitting with regular 1 handers.

Can we seriously get a blue response on this topic because myself and im sure alot of people would just like to know was zarhym leaving us in the dark with a heart spiking rumor or does GC have no intention at all to follow through with this "interest" for pole<--> 2h mogs and potentially fist<--> mogs.

Because all the agility wearers are begging for fist to 1hand xmog.
12/03/2012 10:30 PMPosted by Spioné
Yes, lets have any weapon able to turn into anything; I'm going to use wands. Rupture will be glorious!

This would be quite hilarious.