<Ad Victorém> 15/16N 2/6HM LF Tank,Boom,SP

Area 52
Hi! We have 1-2 opening for the following...

TANK OPENING - Prot Pal or Prot War
DPS OPENING - Boomkin or Shadow Priest
*REQ 480+ ILVL
**We only have 2 people on the PROTECTOR T14 token

Apply at http://advictorem.enjin.com/recruitment

A 480ilvl+ PROT PAL or PROT WAR that is vocal and has main tank experience. Someone who doesn't mind wiping on hard modes and can excersize some patience as we progress. Does research on min/maxing, putting themselves and the crew in a better spot/chance of success. A good theorycrafter and strategist.

We expect a certain amount of excellency from our raiders. All core members need to be prepared for raiding in the form of consumables, knowledge of their role/mechanics of the upcoming fight *this means watching several videos from different perspects and seeing exactly what to do as your assigned role*, and patience. If you can't stand wiping many times on heroic mode bosses this guild is not for you.

Raid Times are M,T,W,Thr 8-12 server, and we will add weekend days to push certain fights, etc if needed and the crew wants to raid more that week.

For further information, or to discuss applying/joining, please contact Arkmaru, Busser, Bîshop in game or Daestrom#1108 on battletag.Peace
^
^
meow ;o
^
bump
^
^
^
^
^
^
^
bump
^
bump
15/16NM and 3/6HM MSV now!
WE HAVE A BEAR RUG
Dk tank. I am switching over from Maelstrom. I was the guild and raid lead of Mortycai and Rdpillz old guild. Raiding has been slow as Maelstrom has died and we lost half of our guild at the start of mists. I have always been the Main Tank. I come with a holy pal. Thanks and Im willing to answer any question yall may have :)