Blingtron ever going to reset?

General Discussion
11/29/2012 11:31 AMPosted by Sapperwix
We're aware of this issue and are actively working on a fix. Thanks for your reports!

This is such a relief. I was seconds away from quitting. You have no idea how hard it was to go an entire day without getting two mana potions and a dead mole. You could almost say it was a slap in the face. and it stung blizz, it stung.

but for real thats cool, good to hear
bad news is it's going to take 8hrs maintenance on Sunday to fix it.
We're aware of this issue and are actively working on a fix. Thanks for your reports!

Sapperwix is legit. I remember him from the beta forums.

All I needed to hear.Thank you Sapperwix.
Fix the flippin' pet battle dailies not resetting. This is twice now I've logged in on a new day hoping to battle the new spirit tamers and haven't been able to.

Being down 8 of the new pet bags is driving me nuts.
It's My Presents And I Need It Now!
Same here Aeolyn, I hope they know that the daily problems aren't just limited to blingtron, but are also affecting other stuff.
Thank you for the update, Sapperwix. Greatly appreciated.

What about Pet Battle Tamers? Will you be fixing those also?
My first thought was "man these people are really lucky if they're actually seeing a Blingtron more than once a week." It wasn't until like my ninth thought that I realized that there must be actual players who chose Engineering as a profession somewhere.
Thank you so much! I wasn't anywhere near quitting, but I did feel a bit frustrated by this and the resource node issue.
I'd love to get an official word on how Blingtron is supposed to behave post 5.1.

Awesome! Can you guys throw in a Horde version of the costume while you're at it. Would be very much appreciated.
11/29/2012 12:25 PMPosted by Vger
My first thought was "man these people are really lucky if they're actually seeing a Blingtron more than once a week." It wasn't until like my ninth thought that I realized that there must be actual players who chose Engineering as a profession somewhere.

Synapse Springs + CDs + Alter Time = fun. Better average stat improvement than the boring professions as well.
11/29/2012 12:36 PMPosted by Leonatus
I'd love to get an official word on how Blingtron is supposed to behave post 5.1.

My guess is that it's going to be once per day per account, as originally specified.
11/29/2012 12:25 PMPosted by Vger

Nitro Boost and Goblin Glider make it worth while. I like it so much I have 7 engineers. Oh and don't forget Jeeves.
I'm having this issue. The master/zen-master/spirit-master pet tamers also refuse to give me their daily quests. I suspect they're tired of my Onyxian Whelpling soloing their team.

Though nuts.