Confirmed.

Warrior
2 days after patch with "nerfs" and I'm still having fun and rolling people. Taking it all in stride.
hell yeah dude... wrecking face
They didn't nerf us lol. They did away with something that had less than a 1% chance to happen, and if you based your entire strategy around 20 seconds of every 3 minutes.....
So yeah warriors are still fine and i still love playing mine.
it is 'fine' because of absurd pvp power boost so every1 can get killed without much effort to setup
Loving stormbolt
Nerfing avatar/ gag order made the other options more appealing. Glad to know everyone else here is enjoying the changes.
Was the tfb change in 5.1? Didn't see it on the notes.
11/29/2012 12:56 PMPosted by Captåmerica
Nerfing avatar/ gag order made the other options more appealing. Glad to know everyone else here is enjoying the changes.

It seems like Avatar is going to be more appealing for killing FCs, while Storm Bolt is going to be more useful in 2s and 3s.

Also for the TFB changes, I laughed so hard when I saw them. Seriously, that crap happens once in a blue moon. Now people have nothing to complain about.
look at 5.2 patch notes

Charge has been removed from the game.

I lulled

"04/01/2011 09:59 AM"
Pears, that's trolling at its finest right there. My heart stopped for a second until I saw the date it was posted on. Bravo to you sir.
I'm starting to miss heroic throw silence. Wish they would give us that at least. How's stormbolt? I'm really enjoying avatar still and blood bath is pretty good.
I haven't tried stormbolt yet. Still using Avatar for the root break and damage increase. Its still nice when coupled with recklessness. Though, I imagine Procreation is right about it being preferred in arenas.