Where to learn panderen recipes?........

Professions
Can a low level toon learn panderen recipes without getting to Pandaria, I know some of the pandaren recipes are entry level cooking recipes and was wondering if I could power level cooking on a low level toon. Thank you for any info.
i donno if cooking has the same requirement but primary professions require level 80 to learn zen master professions(525+).

for consumable professions being 80 is fine like alch, inscription and JC. You can do most of everything with enchanting but you cant get the good weapon or bracer enchants without rep. Gear crafting professions require rep or spirits of harmony to get patterns so nothing you can really do at 80 there. At 85 you COULD get enough spirits to get the pvp patterns but it would likely be a very lengthy process at 85.
Thanks Zach, but I was just wondering if the cooking recipes like the peaches and whatnot were avail to toons below 80, I have a 72 that hasn't done cooking at all, and if I could get ahold of those panderen recipes, i could mail mats from my 90. Was just wondering, thanks again.
They are only available from the trainer at Half Hill or Dawn's Blossom so you'd have to get your level 72 there to pull it off. A level 90 mage can port you to Seven Stars then you could hit up a friend with a two person mount (Sandstone Drake recommended). So I suppose you could get there if you had enough connections or enough gold to make the transportation worthwhile to a level 90 character. You have to be 85 to get to Pandaria on your own.

If you plan to level up your 72 alt, then my recommendation is to wait until later. The only benefit of those recipes is to help skill up to ~500 quickly. Several of my friends have gone from 0 to 500-ish in under an hour. But the only purpose is to get ready for MoP cooking end game recipes which you can't do easily under the level cap due to the need for Ironpaw Tokens to buy a special ingredient. I suppose you could do meat/veggie turn ins but only if that option is available at levels other than 90 (I haven't tried so I don't know if it is).

The upcoming holiday world event also comes along with a way to power level into the 300s. You could try that at SW or IF with no problem as long as those holiday recipes are obtainable during the event itself.
yea, i missed that, holiday cooking that is, just wanted to get high enough quickly to do the dalaran dailie.
Perfect time would have been during thanksgiving, I leveled my monk to 450ish I think. Not sure about winters fest, but I don't think I have ever tried leveling off of those patterns, let alone made them.
I paid a warlock 50 gold to gather 2 friends and summon my 82 tailor to half-hill, so I could start making Imperial Silk.

But once I made one, I saw it was soulbound, so I couldn't sell it at the AH.

Then I did some research at crafterstome.com and found that every recipe using it is BOP and requires Honored with Golden Lotus faction to purchase. And you need to be 90 to grind for that faction. So crafting them at 82 serves no purpose.

It's probably the same with other professions.
12/05/2012 01:15 AMPosted by Narisa
Then I did some research at crafterstome.com and found that every recipe using it is BOP and requires Honored with Golden Lotus faction to purchase. And you need to be 90 to grind for that faction. So crafting them at 82 serves no purpose.

You can buy raid drop patterns off of the BMAH. I believe they also might be tradable, and available off of the AH. Though then you would need blood spirits.
you can wait until you reach level 86, you can learn zen recipe in Dawn blossom then you move to Halfhill to max out cooking profession. very easy and cheap.