Frost DK Looking for PVP

Tichondrius
Hello, I've been playing a DK since end of Wrath and now that it's MOP I am really looking for an opportunity to play seriously in rbgs and arenas. I am only a teen but I have invested a lot of time, money and research into into bettering my play, getting the right equipment, etc.

If you're looking for a DK for 2's, 3's, or RBGS I invite you to reply to this post and give me a chance to show you what I can do. I have been up to 1850 in 3's, 1750 in RBGS; I am not looking for the most pro group on Tich but that should give a good indicator of where I've been. I do not like to target call but if it is necessary I will do my absolute best to perform.

I am available on Fridays and the weekends, preferably late, I am on EST, I technically play during the week as well but school is pretty intense so I can't guarantee I'll be available. I appreciate anybody who takes the time to read this post and consider my offer; I have not been very successful with pugs so hopefully I can find a permanent group to pvp with. Thank you.
(bump)

Still looking for any available opportunities!