Wondering who owns a certain toon name

Turalyon
Does anyone know who owns the character 'jabin' the lvl6 monk, I would like to get into contact with this person.
screw jabin, i got the name chiburger, best tauren monk name EVR
12/04/2012 09:05 AMPosted by Chubbybubble
screw jabin, i got the name chiburger, best tauren monk name EVR

Lol, you made me laugh. That is honestly one of the best Tauren monk names I've heard so far.
chisteak woulda been funnier....if you like chinese/cow hybrid puns i guess

duck
o wait....why is it funnier you ask? let me explain....chi Burger leaves out the s sound so you have to use about three fourths of a second figuring out its sposed to be cheese burger, whereas chi steak doesnt....so therefore its more of a completed and instantaneous bad pun thingy....

duck

buy my book on amazon.com
bump.
If it's only level 6 and the player hasn't touched the toon in forever, you could always just make a ticket y'know.
12/11/2012 11:14 AMPosted by Artemischow
If it's only level 6 and the player hasn't touched the toon in forever, you could always just make a ticket y'know.

I did make a ticket, and it's an active account, I would not have posted here if I hadn't of tried that way first. Which is why i'm asking in case someone might know.
might be the jabin from uldaman, alliance side talk to him
12/17/2012 12:39 PMPosted by Çent
might be the jabin from uldaman, alliance side talk to him

lol. the OP is Jabin from Uldaman. He wanted his name when we moved here.
I'm in the same boat trying to find Sintacks. We weren't allowed to annouce we were coming here yet, so we had to try this weird method to find the owners of our names. Neither of us were successful.
^ I had to accent my I :(

Fyi, I'd be willing to pay a sizable reward if someone can direct me to the owner.
^ I had to accent my I :(

Fyi, I'd be willing to pay a sizable reward if someone can direct me to the owner.

This.. for the Sintacks owner.