[Bug] Gamebreaking CC Bug

Bug Report
So today my friends and I discovered that if you are casting a spell and get CCed during the cast, if you spam the button to keep casting you will keep casting through CC. Here is an example of said bug happening during my silence.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hnxX_N9tpts&feature=plcp

BLIZZARD PLS
So today my friends and I discovered that if you are casting a spell and get CCed during the cast, if you spam the button to keep casting you will keep casting through CC. Here is an example of said bug happening during my silence.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hnxX_N9tpts&feature=plcp

BLIZZARD PLS

^ this
bump
This really needs to get noticed.
Omfg, this is so broken, blizzard, hotfix right now.
plis.... fix
Bumpety bump
Fix it Fix it Fix it Fix it Fix it Fix it Fix it Fix it Fix it Fix it Fix it Fix it Fix it Fix it Fix it Fix it Fix it Fix it Fix it Fix it Fix it Fix it Fix it Fix it Fix it Fix it Fix it Fix it Fix it Fix it Fix it Fix it Fix it Fix it Fix it
PLEASE FIX
^
this really needs fixing, it works for EVERY silence. Mage blanket, Monk Blanket, every single silence in the game.
There is more to this bug. It happens with ANY silence. If you are spamming any spell and are silenced, it will just recast, and after your cast is complete, then it tells you you are silenced.

Example: Casting Pyroblast while spamming polymorph. He silences my pyroblast, but then I can immediately start casting polymorph under the silence effect.

Example 2: Warlock casts Fear while spamming Incinerate. I counterspell the Fear, and he can immediately start casting Incinerate since it's from another school of magic.

When a Warlock silences you, it only lets you cast from another school of magic.
FIEX NOAW BLIZZ Y U GET ERRYTHANG WRONG?!
fix please
It also works with CC, I saw a mage cast a polymorph when he was hexed. wtf.
11/27/2012 04:17 PMPosted by Monkdorix
It also works with CC, I saw a mage cast a polymorph when he was hexed. wtf.

Just confirmed this as well. I can cast anything one time immediately after I am hexed, even a channeled spell such as Blizzard or Evocate.
It's only in bgs.... So no1 cares
FIX NAO
plz fix
No, rofl it's everywhere.