Possible to loot Chimera of Fear on 2nd LFR?

General Discussion
Does anyone know if it's possible to loot the quest item Chimera of Fear from Sha of Anger AFTER having killed him once already? I finished my sigil quest just after having cleared Terrace LFR, do I have to wait for a normal mode kill / next weeks LFR?
See comments on the Wowhead link for this page:

"You CANNOT loot this from LFR if you are inelegible to recieve loot from Sha of Fear. You only CAN if you are elegible for loot."

Chimera of Fear
I think its stupid how you can get sigils and the chimera from lfr

blizz making getting legendarys to easy
I think its stupid how you can get sigils and the chimera from lfr

blizz making getting legendarys to easy

Or they're making the legendaries accessible to people who don't do normal raids...

Isn't that the point of LFR? To make content accessible that was previously available to only a small segment of WoW players?
See comments on the Wowhead link for this page:

"You CANNOT loot this from LFR if you are inelegible to recieve loot from Sha of Fear. You only CAN if you are elegible for loot."

Chimera of Fear

Thank you very much!
Oh, I'm sure that the legendary that we LFR folks get will be vastly inferior to the one you Heroic raiding folks get. So, chin up, pal.
You certainly can loot the chimera of fear, even if you've already done Sha this week
06/22/2014 11:47 AMPosted by Broginn
You certainly can loot the chimera of fear, even if you've already done Sha this week

This! I did it this week on another alt.
Old thread is old